6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 6:40 AM by Izjar11 RSS

STOP complaining!!!! its only been out a few days!

This forum has been taken over by people complaining about this and that.

Seriously now, the game has only been out a few days, and already people are asking for nerf this and that, this gun is overpowered, this perk blah blah blah AND petitions to get certain game modes already going on.

What happened to the days of where you purchased a game and got on with it? Give it a rest and get on with it. Do people really not have anything else to do other than as soon as they die they just jump straight on thier phone or laptop and cry foul?

Jesus...go outside and chillout.

If your not happy with the game ...trade it in.

Disclaimer: I know I have just complained about a complaining.

Feel free to post smart arse comments and flame me below

• Re: STOP complaining!!!! its only been out a few days!

iknow right shut the heck up people just play with what u got man you guys are annoying as heck you know it alright to do it like a couple weeks after game is out but @ begining their more focused on fixing all the bugs and issues people are having ... like me i havnt gotten to play online at all i dont even know what it looks like online do to the server and hard freezes  u dont see me complaining

BanHaMMer

*Sorry your both incorrect*

johny305 wrote:

iknow right shut the heck up people just play with what u got man you guys are annoying as heck you know it alright to do it like a couple weeks after game is out but @ begining their more focused on fixing all the bugs and issues people are having ... like me i havnt gotten to play online at all i dont even know what it looks like online do to the server and hard freezes  u dont see me complaining

Well like any "good" game it should have been beta tested for server load, it should have an Alpha & beta key for proper testing by qualified testers. Like all good Sony Exclusive games do, not tested on a LAN Network or a small group of local people. But by the 500 or so Sony beta testers from around the world.

If you look at the Sony Exclusive's there tested on PS3 at home and/or work for anything up to 300 hours before going "gold" on the actual PSN.

Everyone here has a right to complain, because if it was Alpha & beta tested then publicly beta tested for server loads. These issue's would have been found, discussed with Devs in Private Forums and patch's created and download with fix's during the testing.

SpookTKO

Funny everyone saying quit complaining and just play well let's see the problem is no one can play. No one can connect no one can do anything. We have all put out a lot of money on this and it should be working correct. Mw3 is dead they never got that to work right so now we are here where it's not working right either

You never need to complain, but in this case it is helpful to let Activision know what the problems are and how widespread they are so that they can fix them.  I heard that they were having trouble reproducing some of the problems (like the "need more players" issue) and they are not sure if these problems actually exist. 

Yes, we should report problems, but the real issues are being over shadowed by people crying about overpowered weapons, etc.

OP is right, back in the day, you bought a game, and played it as is. Now a days gamers feel entitled.

I blame whiners for ruining today's titles and BF3 becoming a casual nightmare.

Izjar11

This forum has been taken over by people complaining about this and that

It feels like it, yes.

already people are asking for nerf this and that, this gun is overpowered, this perk blah blah blah AND petitions to get certain game modes already going on.

This I do not agree, they should wait as we all are going through the learning curve with the maps / weapons response etc.

The forum is hard right now to post anything meaningful if it isn't about connectivity / freeze / cant play topics. Its normal, but its important for players to explain ( with intelligence) there technical issues.