11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 12:20 AM by revolix RSS

Multiplayer is even worse than MW3!!! Lag compensation is so stupid.

Redness25

Yay!!! Way to get us excited that the online play was gonna be better than MW3 and BO!!!  FAIL!!!!!!  Its worse.  This game is garbage!!!!!

• Re: Multiplayer is even worse than MW3!!! Lag compensation is so stupid.
    parnezzi

honestly the guns need more recoil don't need another ACR and MP7 but more recoil without having to put on a sight we be so useful since most of the crowd that plays this game has no concept of recoil control, and the maps need to be bigger, none of this small map crap from MW3, only use for snipers is for taking off the scope and quickscoping.

and if you actually stopped shooting when you when prone would be so beneficial.

starbuckfrack

Redness25 wrote:

Yay!!! Way to get us excited that the online play was gonna be better than MW3 and BO!!!  FAIL!!!!!!  Its worse.  This game is garbage!!!!!

Why didnt you wait a few days before buying it instead of reaching for your wallet so fast ?

you could have spent the first day reading up on it and see it was any good instead of rushing out to Gamestop.

Bet this is another one that cant adapt You also mention lag comp is stupid. Well Lag Comp is in EVERY online game out there.

PS no one said the online was going to have less lag. All they said was they try to keep the game as tight as possible.

starbuckfrack

Its funny how all these games I seem to be "on the good side of lag comp" when I make a statement.

In the past few years I have stated I have gotten some bad games too, but you dont see me crying on the forums.

If the developers numbers come up saying the lag comp code is in the red then they will fix it IF they can. and they will do it by adjusting the matchmaking and not by fixing the code. Its all the same basic code they have used for years.

Notice how little work they did before in the last two or three games before this one ? all they did was give a placebo and reset a few matchmaking numbers to help the issue. they actually did no work whatsoever to fix the actual "lag comp code".

Do you really think they are going to solve an issue with something that only 10 thousand players out of 10 million are having ? No they wont because they are a corporation, and the majority always wins.

11 months and two weeks from now people still will be repeating the same complaints about the lag comp. Same pattern every game.

Best thing YOU can do is to clean up your connection and do stuff like marking 1 bar people as avoid. Treyarch is only going to make about half a dozen "patches" to fix major game issues and they will add something like "tweaked the lag comp parameters" to the patch list.