6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 2:34 AM by BeasleyXb RSS

Getting kicked from servers!

The video pretty much explains everything

• Re: Getting kicked from servers!
    t1SweetDreamS

Is because you're too good a the game to play with others not at your level would be unfair!  Well....the same thing happened to me when joining Hc SD, but I was able to connect to HC capture the flag with no real issues.   Not sure what the problem is.  I even briefly spoke with another person that the same thing was happening to him before he was kicked again.  Name trippers or something like that

wierd worlds are these

I said that this would happen but people thought I was crazy.

But just to be safe, make sure you have the ports opened that are required etc and then if it still doesn't work send a Tweet to PCDev and include the video and see if he answers.

I noticed your NAT is at Strict, try setting that up to Open like what "wierd worlds are these" said, just to stay on the safe side make sure your ports are open with the game and what worked for me personally was to disable my UPNP and it opened my NAT. Try it out and see if it makes a difference because i'm having the same difficulties from getting kicked. Even worse it logs me in the game but says "Connection interrupted" and when i go back in the lobby, it says "Error: lost connection to host" and it puts me on a probation period for x amount of time...

Its a common bug, lots of people are getting it, myself included. I have NAT open (also files verified, updated drivers, good pc system etc) but I'm still getting disconnected. It was working fine throughout all of yesterday though. Hope they have a patch out soon.

Easy Fix - Go to your steam library. Right click multiplayer and click properties. Update cache. LIKE MAGIC! FIXED! :d