2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 7:57 PM by greenwood1981 RSS

hOW IN THE WORLD CAN I UNLOCK ALL ITEMS?

I love the game but my only thing is theres 55 level so that equal to 55 tokensso at the 1st time play throught wont hacve sll items unlock so then we prestige all item lock again so i got another 55 tokens so ill unlock my faverite 55 items so the rest again all lock so either i dont understand the system or either i do but that stupid but let say i understand wrong some one wabt explain please ?

• Re: hOW IN THE WORLD CAN I UNLOCK ALL ITEMS?

You dont lose anything when you prestige. you will get to keep all your guns..

David Vonderhaar: "Weapon levels are given after unlocking a gun that was leveled up on a past level progression. That's what we call NAB. Not a bug. If you Prestige and unlock the gun, you'll pick up right where you left off."

Unlike Mw3 and previous CoD games. Nothing will be reset after Prestiging, Everything from you Challenges to your unlocks will remain.. This was done to encourage players to take the prestige challenge.

• Re: hOW IN THE WORLD CAN I UNLOCK ALL ITEMS?

In the post you put only say camo attachment level ect, but the item the gun it self for a mather of fact does get lock i seen video of people prestiging and gun perkk equipment lock and you start again... That i know that that when you re unlock the item the level stay my concern is if they get block again when i prestige re need to use token on them so by doing that... Wont never have all item.?cause ill be aleays busy unlocking sane 55 when i prestige