17 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2012 2:41 PM by ghfhhrff RSS

"need more players to balance teams"

what even is this? I'm in a free for all, all 8 spots filled, yet it makes us sit here for 5 minutes, LOL?

• Re: "need more players to balance teams"
    erikpemberton

I had the same issue intermittently a few times last night, but backing out of the lobby and reconnecting seemed to get rid of it.

would love to get on and play..... but BO2 keeps shutting down my PS3...

Same issue; We'll be in a 12 player Team Deathmatch and we'll have to wait for more players to balance the team. Backing up and going back in mostly connects me to the same broken lobby, so I end up having to choose another gamestyle to be actually able to play again.

It happens in almost every lobby i get in.  Not sure what the problem is.  Also, I have to back out and come back in to get it t work.

Foxhound-Pro

What additional information can you provide?

Region

Blu-Ray Code

Level / Lobby Transitions

ae_gs

US

BLUS 31011

Happens in every single lobby.  I have been trying to play in a party of 3-6 all day and only have a couple of games in.  I went into bootcamp and it still happens playing solo.  The lobby is full, but it refuses to start the game.  Whenever a game did start we were thrown into a game that was 0 to 0 or it just started.

BLES 01717

FINLAND

listen man,the freezing and"more players to balance the team" issue are annoying i get it but some of us cant even open the game because they have a fat ps3,every time i try to open bo2 in any of the three modes it shuts down my ps3 with a blinking red light the i click on it it becomes a steady red light then i click on it again it becomes green and i have to restore the file systems and all and when i try it again same proplem this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed bec. on the CD it says PS3 not PS3 SLIM so that is considered it cheating and anyone can raise a law suit so would you pls install a new system update for us (ps3 fat users) or anything that may fix the proplem.we have already gathered about 24,000 ppl who have the same issue so we r not the minority hereso pls take some action regarding that matter

listen man,the freezing and"more players to balance the team" issue are annoying i get it but some of us cant even open the game because they have a fat ps3,every time i try to open bo2 in any of the three modes it shuts down my ps3 with a blinking red light the i click on it it becomes a steady red light then i click on it again it becomes green and i have to restore the file systems and all and when i try it again same proplem this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed bec. on the CD it says PS3 not PS3 SLIM so that is considered it cheating and anyone can raise a law suit so would you pls install a new system update for us (ps3 fat users) or anything that may fix the proplem.we have already gathered about 24,000 ppl who have the same issue so we r not the minority hereso pls take some action regarding that matter

listen man,the freezing and"more players to balance the team" issue are annoying i get it but some of us cant even open the game because they have a fat ps3,every time i try to open bo2 in any of the three modes it shuts down my ps3 with a blinking red light the i click on it it becomes a steady red light then i click on it again it becomes green and i have to restore the file systems and all and when i try it again same proplem this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed bec. on the CD it says PS3 not PS3 SLIM so that is considered it cheating and anyone can raise a law suit so would you pls install a new system update for us (ps3 fat users) or anything that may fix the proplem.

zestroy

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue... With the lobby full, the teams are split and the notification shows that the game is about to start. Matchmaking screen then remixes the teams without anybody having left the game. I find this situation most prevalent in TDM.

PS3 - Northwest US - Solo

I cannot play team deathmatch. I get to a lobby and it keeps needing more players to balance teams. I can play domination and nuketown ok, but team deathmatch no.

BLES 01717

GREECE

Exactly the same thing with me in TDM. Lobby is full with 12 people, but it just cant seem to match the teams and get a game going. Lets hope it gets fixed so we can all just play online and enjoy it!

Sometime it take a long time before a game begin