7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 12:13 PM by SteadyCampin RSS

CAMPERS PLAGUE WORLD-WIDE RELEASE!!!

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF CAMPING THAT OCCURED LAST NIGHT? I UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE MAPS WELL YET, BUT IF IT CONTINUES THEN BO2 WILL BE A FLOP FOR RUN AND GUNNERS LIKE MYSELF... YOUR THOUGHTS???

• Re: CAMPERS PLAGUE WORLD-WIDE RELEASE!!!
    AirborneI

Call in a UAV. Camping is always VERY prevelant when a game is new.

mdub

Toxic_Bonez wrote:

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF CAMPING THAT OCCURED LAST NIGHT? I UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE MAPS WELL YET, BUT IF IT CONTINUES THEN BO2 WILL BE A FLOP FOR RUN AND GUNNERS LIKE MYSELF... YOUR THOUGHTS???

With the change to Ghost, the camper excuse is invalid now.

camper2

•  

you cant stop us from camping and ruining like you people say for everyone else you people just have to try harder to kill us LOL LOL plus you cant stop us because we are not cheating so LOL  LOL

SLYSIR

Good day guys,

Sorry Toxic_Bonez i don't want to be mean but maybe you should play a bit more tactic.

Camping is normal for a new game, gamers are learning the maps men.

Anyway, i can't play run & gunning i hate it !

A war game should be played like a war game not like track & field !!

Without beeing unrespectfull i don't understand why some gamers are just running & shooting

it gets so stressfull after a working day i just want to relax and take it easy, no !

With a nice cold beer or 2 or 3 or 4.........

Take care guys

obzi

It's backfired hasn't it?  The run and gunners (who called everyone who wasn't running around a camper)  demanded a game that pushed everyone to do the same as them but now we're left with situation where the majority run around hip firing an SMG and all those left feel there's is nothing else to do but genuinely camp.

It's like that's all there is to do, on some maps you can get away with an AR but SMGs rule, LMGs are almost forgotten about and I'm even doing well with a pistol which just about says it all.  The whole thing is much faster, nobody plays tactically, nobody patrols, etc, it's all the same and certainly as TDM player I think it's the worst cod to date.

The run n' gun boys called everyone else a camper and that's now literally what they've got.