26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 8:37 PM by blackcatv2 RSS

Nuketown Zombies as a later DLC

Kingfury

What do you think Treyarch will do? Will they release Nuketown Zombies as a later DLC, it seems unfair, only so many Hardened and Prestige editions are made, so I believe that they will release it as the fourth DLC, like they did with the original World at War maps. So, the question is, do YOU think Treyarch will/should release Nuketown Zombies as a later DLC?

• Re: Nuketown Zombies as a later DLC
    zombiekillah89

I dont think they will.. I hope they do tho.. I know u cant get the hardened edition without payin buku bucks. Idk bout the prestige i dont wanna.pay that much. I could careless bout what it comes with i just want the map. Lol heres to keepin our procrastinating fingers crossed.

I don't think they should. You had enough time to pre-order so yeah. I got the Hardedned Edition and i got it cause i wanted the other maps. I PAID EXTRA FOR THEM And so did many others. You missed your chance, deal with it. Also it is fair, this is what the Collectors paid for and this is what they get.

bigbengy666

it dont matter wot anyone thinks wether it's fair or not. wot alot of you seem to forget is that this is owned by activision and not treyarch. treyarch might listen to it's fan base but activision is a business, and a business is out for 1 thing and 1 thing only. MONEY. and it would make no financial sense wot so ever for them not to release the said  map. so the percentage of this being released later on in the year is very high. dont listen to treyarch when they say, it wont be released on a later dlc, coz at the end of the day. they have  NO SAY IN IT. they only make the game for activison. so if activision want more money out of it, it will b released at some point.

xXZombiesEliteXx wrote:

I don't think they should. You had enough time to pre-order so yeah. I got the Hardedned Edition and i got it cause i wanted the other maps. I PAID EXTRA FOR THEM And so did many others. You missed your chance, deal with it. Also it is fair, this is what the Collectors paid for and this is what they get.

hey buddy i was in a spot where i had absolutley no chance to pre-order... i didnt get to until close to a month ago and they were already out... i would gladly pay extra for it, hell i tried to pay up front for the care package but yea, that was a no go, you arent special because you got to gamestop before me. i might punch one of you spoiled ***** in the face and take your **** in the parking lot. watch your back hoe

your just mad u paid 20 dollars extra

timelordalex

its not Treyarchs decision its Activisions, in the IGN livestream Vahn talks about NT 2025 being released later, he said he would never say never but it all comes down to business decisions which is controlled by Activision, thats what occured with the W@W maps, plus the whole community signing the petition for them to be released, it really does depend on how much money they earn, as NT 2025 is a very easy map to get, pre-order it or buy game at launch, only so many CEs were made, so you have to secure your copy, we pay extra to get that map, i dont want it to be released stright away it can wait like the W@W maps, as i want the exclusivity for a while but will want people to play with

whiteknight1902

Of course it will be released at some point, you know activision likes milking £$€ where ever they can. Remember they had the first 2 map packs at half price a couple of weeks after the second pack came out, and they dont care about pissing their customers off (us elite customers were really annoyed but they still carried on with it)

Just seen it on YouTube and tbh it's nothing that special anyway (definately not worth what they want for the hardend over the standard price).

Wait so do you think it will be apart of the dlc season pass?

Yes they will. I went to a local gamestop to pre order the hardened edition (mainly for nuketown zombies), but they had reached their max reservations of the hardened edition. but the manager told me that nuketown zombies will be available for download ($10) about a month after the launch.

eko

Only an idiot would think they won't be releasing it as DLC later on.

Activision is all about the money.

cookiedood

As it says in the Other threads on this subject

Nuketown will be added as dlc later

Nuketown zombies on the other hand has been confirmed on twitter by the call of duty community manager that it is EXCLUSIVE to the hardened and care package

there's the magic word lol EXCLUSIVE

But they are notorious for going back on what they say

Source

An Activision representative has shed some light on the confusing situation surrounding Black Ops 2 and Nuketown 2025 Zombies.

The publisher hinted such a mode existed yesterday. Liam Ashley, Activision's community manager, confirmed it exists but will only be available to those who buy the Care Package and Hardened Editions.

The tweet

@CallofDuty: @ravnos Nuketown Zombies is exclusive to the Hardened Edition and Care Package. We recommend pre-ordering as supplies will be limited.

rjowner_playstation

i dont want them too cause the people who took the time to get it deserve it

redx165

Why??? Look at Black Ops zombie maps when they were in the hardened and prestige edition. The more people who have the map the more you will find lobbies. When new dlc come out not that many people will play the map so that would keep it new. I think they should have it that you have to pay $5 to buy Nuketown Zombies and $5 to buy Nuketown just so people have the full game.

Also people go to DLC and it will be out in December for 360 and other platforms to follow.This is for season pass.

~THE NOOB KILLER

I personaly think that they should do this no matter what ..... Not because people that spent money on harderned ect should be left out but they only release a certain ammount of them and well when i went to pre-order mine they had already sold out of the ps3 version so i had to settle with the standered edition, however i was happy to pay for the hardened edition just they sold out of them how is that far?

Ok so everyone that is complaining about they paid more for the Hardened Edition just for the DLC and that Activision shouldn't release the zombies DLC... Well you are actually wrong. You actually paid $20 more for the zombies DLC AND the special case, the soundtrack, and all the other stuff that comes too. So you just paid like $5 for the DLC which is actually very good. And everyone else that didn't buy the Hardened Edition is going to PAY(Yeah right!!! It is not for free ok, they are actually paying the double you did!!!) for the DLC. So don't get all bitchy about it and save all the hating for the multiplayer.

blackcatv2

well i preoder the game near the end of the first wave and my dad gets a call since i used his power up rewards card and i research the whole then and got the harden and the only reason i got it was for the nuketown zombies. everything else is cool but not needed and i couldnt play it on the first day cause my dad was asleep and i didnt want to wake him so when i did get on me and others friend try to find the zombies for nuketown and then i research and found out. i traded in ALL my games the only other game i had for months was cod4 and thats casue it was digital game my dad got for him and me to play while he was at sea. i can see why they would add it to the dlc but dont cut off everyone who got the harden or care package and ulgy_boy_swag i can understand you not being able to get it i almost didnt if not for my dad understanding that i really wanted it and since i lost my military id he help me tradein my games but you shouldnt cuse or say if they got this is we are rich brats cause i am in no way rich just wait for the dlc to come out and get it. but they shouldnt be having people like me and others not being able to play zombies on our favorite map