1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 1:50 PM by shire_ninja Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Feel it Ghosters

Im sure something else will find a way to be my new favorite rage excuse but for now the one thing that made me really mad above everything else is gone....sorta a little bit kinda... but still it makes me happy to see the ghost users suffer a little bit because it was so OP in tdm type games

• 31. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    rankismet

fattPATRAT69 wrote:

Im sure something else will find a way to be my new favorite rage excuse but for now the one thing that made me really mad above everything else is gone....sorta a little bit kinda... but still it makes me happy to see the ghost users suffer a little bit because it was so OP in tdm type games

As someone who plays HC... dots are a bonus.

Not sure why everyone feels like they are due god vision because of an always on mini-map or when a low-streak UAV is up.

The three E's will always beat a mini-map.

Eyes.

Ears.

Experience.

• 32. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    trialstardragon

But Ran that means players can not be mindless red-dot- chasing andrenaline rushing junkies if they had to do it that way!

• 33. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    QwertyBoredom

just to piss the OP off you should get Flack Jacket,Tack Mask and an LMG sit in a room watching the door and just wait for the UAV to go up then mow down all the poor ba$tards who come though the door expecting an easy kill, wounder how many of them you can get before you have to reload or sombody kills you??

• 34. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    QwertyBoredom

just to piss the OP off you should get Flack Jacket,Tack Mask and an LMG sit in a room watching the door and just wait for the UAV to go up then mow down all the poor ba$tards who come though the door expecting an easy kill, wounder how many of them you can get before you have to reload or sombody kills you??

• 35. Re: Feel it Ghosters

For all you campers saying you will find a way to camp I never want to see you complaining on these forums ever again unless it has to do with the spawns and the network. Seriously Treyarch if you cater to the campers like Infinity Ward did I am never getting Call of Duty again. A lot of you campers cry and complain more then any other player. MW3 is a fine example of your complaining you complained about anything that hindered or killed you. Learn to adapt campers cause seriously if I see Treyarch taking anything out of game that helps Runner n gunners I will know it was the campers who complained about it. Here are some examples of your complaints in and before MW3 Marathon, Lightweight, Dead Silence, Assassin, ALL explosives, replenishable tactical and lethal grenades, Support Killstreaks, Shotguns, Smgs, Snipers, Stalker, Tactical Insertion, Quick Scoping, and the list gets larger every day. Whats sad is you go into these forums and tell people to learn to adapt when you can't even adapt yourselves. Learn to adapt campers see I used your slogan against you again. What's even sadder is the second runner n gunners learn to adapt you go back into these forums and complain yet again. This is a tactical player telling you this by the way which sad cause I use anything I think is going to help me win or have fun. I am not a runner n gunner or a camper I am a tactical player so there is nothing bias here just  countless observations here.

• 36. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    That5What5Up

Aww you just revealed my plan!  But then the OP would complain about FJ...

• 37. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    That5What5Up

Lolwut, I see someone has a chip on their shoulder

• 38. Re: Feel it Ghosters

That5What5Up wrote:

I cant wait to camp you, then see what new gameplay element you accuse me of abusing as a "tryhard noskill corner-sitting camping cheap*** mofo"

This ^^

• 39. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    that6uy420

I never camped with ghost... I found that it was far easier to have them know where I was so that I didn't have to wait long for the killfeed to start racking up.  I'm what you cann an opportunistic camper.  Come get some, I'm waiting!