26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 2:51 PM by bigbengy666 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Disgusting!

I only bought HE because of nuketown zombies and now i find out that its included in the season pass(which I planned to buy anyway).  I would have gone with th SE had I known.

Thanks for announcing that at the last minute,  that was a clever/skanky/underhanded move!

Very disapointed!

• Re: Disgusting!
    rjowner_playstation

yea it was kinda sneaky by there part they love the money so they tell at last minute so they keep the money

still were getting nuketown zombies way ahead of others

They probably did this to satisfy those who complained about not being able to pre-order the Hardened Edition. Possibly to curve those who bought multiples.

Either way I feel shitted on, worse than what EA/DICE did with their Premium service. I'm going to sell my copy of HE and leave CoD forever even if that means selling it for $10 less.

ill buy it lmao

Wow, drama queen much? If you're going to get all pissed off from this and sell your game, then I'm glad you're getting rid of it. Less people like you

Haha bro if I knew they were going to do this I would have just gotten the standard copy with season pass. I understand I'm raging about it but Activision just decided to announce this a day before release right after pre-orders have already been shipped.

So all I have to say to you bro is, do you even lift ******?

In my opinion, everyone here complaining about this with the season pass are idiots.

Tons of games offer season passes, obviously BO2 would as well. Obviously the extras would be included in the season pass. The pass gets you all DLC, and Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 are dlc, besides most games release the preorder specials later for sale all the time.

Do the math people

josh1073

I will explain why people are pissed, £60 is alot of money me and alot of people got hardened simply for nuketown zombies and tryarch were playing it like its a hardened exclusive. We are pissed because we have paid alot of money and now our copys are sent and they have our money they divulge to one reason millions of people got the hardened edition they could have just got the pass.

Do you now see why people are pissed and angry they have been conned. When you earn your money not just pocket money or (gift for xmas) you will understand why so many people are angry.

I bought mine with my own money, I didn't get it from anyone, I didn't ask for it from anyone. I'm almost 20.

Besides, I'm satisfied with it. It's no big deal

Malcow12

Nope incorrect.

In Borderlands 2 they offered the mechromancer pack as a preorder bonus.  They also offer a season pass with 4 DLC contents.  The mechromancer pack was not a part of the Season pass.  Instead it was a $10 dlc. available for all outside of the season pass content.

If they made nuketown zombies be something like this, us HE owners would not be upset.  It's the fact that we end up paying for the same content twice that frustrates us.

They need to make it like they did with the WaW maps.  Somehow, not charge us for that DLC if we have the season pass.  (Discount to the pass or something)

josh1073

Totally agree i ordered the hardened edition for zombies, now they tell us if you buy the season pass you will get nuketown zombies. Im sorry but i am outraged that is the most sly back handed move i have seen.

Bloodraye19 is an idiot he clearly dont get why people are pissed he is probably one of these people who spends mummys money so has no concept of cost.

codplayer85

it aint cool but every game that comes with pre order maps gets them released as public DLC at some point so everyone can play. It doesn't bother me though just means more people to play on the maps with

josh1073

I agree (at some point) black ops remasted waw maps was public a year after the game came out. what treyarch has done is very back handed they leave this info quiet until launch bearing in mind that all copys ordered online have been sent and money taken. They made it public that hardened and carepackage would get nuketown zombies,

then when the copys have been sent from the warehouse from were you got it treyarch at release decide oh yeah if you buy the season pass you get nuketown zombies free. It was very very sly and uncalled for. Moments like this i feell a little less bad about iso sites.

It's funny how you insult someone over the internet when you don't know a single thing about them. I have my own money dude. so calm your tits

josh1073

"In my opinion, everyone here complaining about this with the season pass are idiots." Funny i could say the same thing to you, the phrase practice what you preach comes to mind.

Unlike you I didn't go directly insulting someone. There's a difference between talking about people in general and specifically referring to someone

josh1073

No you didn't just insult one person you insulted everyone, like you said everyone complaining about this pass are idiots. You insulted everyone who is outraged with this i simply gave you your own medicine and you dont like it.

Now you see how ppl who bought elite feel giving it up for free that's like everybody buying the game then one month later  giving  every edition of the game free

josh1073

The difference between elite and this elite maybe free but the dlc you dont get free just the movie slots.

brasch9767

I was angry but then i realized they did this for black ops too. If they release it way late in the year ill feel better

redx165

Why?? They never said it was for hardened and above edition as a exclusive. Besides when new DLC come out no one would play Nuketown Zombies. Happen with the WaW maps and it would of happen with Nuketown too. Now there will always be a decent amount of players playing Nuketown Zombies.

~THE NOOB KILLER

josh1073

But they sure made it seem that way, waiting till last min to say buy the season pass and you get nuketown zombies. I know i and others would not have got the hardened edition if we knew we would get the zombie maps with season pass.

They led to community to believe that the only way to get nuketown zombies was to buy carepackage or hardened, Then as peoples copys have been sent they announce what season pass gives.

KnoXousJ

Oh get over it. Not all of us have the money to throw out for gaming. All I hear is ******** you dont own a exclusive map when your money basically went for swag. I got a game, not a coin or chopper. You got metal cases and signs that say nuketown, overpriced swag but what you got is what you paid for. The fact I have to wait til it's released sucks but I'm not ******** half as bad as you "kids" and all your toys. Some people just want to watch the world burn I guess.... and ***** about it while they do.

CHROMExSKULL

josh1073, very well said and i couldnt agree with you more, I work hard for my money and i only spent the extra $20 for the zombie map because i was thinking it would get released at some point but probably a year later like the WAW zombie maps. I have no issue with Nuketown zombies being DLC at some point but not this soon, its complete crap and they better do something for the people that paid the extra money for these special editions, if not i will never buy a special edition game again, this will be my first and last time!

When i went in to finish paying off my preoder for BO2 i asked if i could get HE. I asked the lady behind the cash register if i could get back my money for the standard edition and switch to HE for the zombie map. she told me that with the season pass they offer, ill get it for free and i would save some money. she got even more hotter after that... lol this was like 2 weeks before today.  there should have been enough time for most of u to cancel ur preorder and still get the standard edition no problem. or just sell your HE copy on ebay or to someone who wants it

bigbengy666

have u heard your selves " i have no problem with  nuke town being released... just not this soon" thats a contradiction in terms. lets face it dont matter wen it would of been released u still would of bitched about it. coz u all thought it was exsclusivley for u. i got the he my self but i new from day 1thy would release it. thy made the mistake of not releasing them early enough  b4 with waw maps and thy were never played. and with those maps the edition ppl got moon for free. we will im sure get this zombie map or something along them lines for free.