1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 1:50 PM by shire_ninja Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Feel it Ghosters

*sigh*

I'm not really sure what you're debating here. It doesn't need an indepth discussion, if they camp our whole team will see them within seconds. More importantly we will know where they are before they know where we are most of the time. End of really

• 11. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    That5What5Up

It should be very clear, as a camper im not irate or concerned at ALL about this.  Maybe this seems new to you, but some campers actually WANT to show up, its called attracting traffic and is very useful for luring and baiting purposes.  This doesnt need an indepth discussion either, youre under the impression that all campers want to get sneaky corner kills without being seen, thats not the case.

• 12. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    rankismet

fattPATRAT69 wrote:

how do you ghosters feel?, I for one feel great because that perk was the most annoying thing in the game, dont get me wrong i know it will still be useful for those who dont suck but for those of you who do suck and camp it up with ghost i hope you hate this game and never play it again

Vahn gave into Pac-man.

But when you keep dying a lot... what will you complain about then?

• 13. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    That5What5Up

Hey thats what I said

• 14. Re: Feel it Ghosters

The best camping setup from BO never included Ghost.  It was Flack Jacket, Sleight of Hand, Tac Mask.  You could hold down a room with the enemy having little to do to get you out.  If you had Ghost on you were one grenade or tube from being blasted out of there. 

If Assassin/Ghost was bothering you in these games you have some serious problems with your play style. 

• 15. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    rankismet

playthegameproperly wrote:

The best camping setup from BO never included Ghost.  It was Flack Jacket, Sleight of Hand, Tac Mask.  You could hold down a room with the enemy having little to do to get you out.  If you had Ghost on you were one grenade or tube from being blasted out of there. 

If Assassin/Ghost was bothering you in these games you have some serious problems with your play style. 

100% correct. I would lay down by the sign on nuketown with a suppressed ACOG M16 and mow people down, sucking up grenades and tubes like a sponge... in Hardcore.

A camper is gonna camp. A rusher is gonna rush. And a whiner's gonna whine.

• 16. Re: Feel it Ghosters

Imagine what you could do using the Assault Shield now (assuming it works the way I think it does).

• 17. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    blb128

This was my setup on most of my classes. I called it the ultimate staying alive class. I played headquarters alot though and used it to cap the hq and then rack up defends in the capture box. I usually had the most caps and defends on the team because of the this setup. My best was a 4 or 5 cap and 20 def game.

As long as you and your team keep the UAVs out of the sky, ghost is useless anyways.

• 18. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    rankismet

blb128 wrote:

This was my setup on most of my classes. I called it the ultimate staying alive class. I played headquarters alot though and used it to cap the hq and then rack up defends in the capture box. I usually had the most caps and defends on the team because of the this setup. My best was a 4 or 5 cap and 20 def game.

As long as you and your team keep the UAVs out of the sky, ghost is useless anyways.

Ghost Pro also kept you from getting killed by choppers, sentries, etc.

• 19. Re: Feel it Ghosters
    blb128

I had my AA launcher for the choppers and stun grenades for the sentries.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next