1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 9:00 AM by AirborneI Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 50. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

I agree with you, they took away Stoping power so I switched to Ghost.Ghost really isn't going to be "nerfed" fro me as over the years my skill has gotten better and I'm a very effective "Rush Flanker" and spend most of my time on the edges of the map running my butt off. Actually now that I think about it Ghost will be more effective as all the "campers" will be lit up on the edges so I'm not shot in the back by someone camping the outside.

• 51. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

I think your missing the point man. The main job that uav jammer , camouflage ghost and assassin did was hide you from radar. It now no longer does that, why the hell would you use it if you have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off for it work. That's not being stealthy its being stupid. I promise within 3 days of release a lot more people will agree that the perk is officially broken.

• 52. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

So just because you're now visible unless you're constantly on the move makes this perk broken?

Have you got the game? How much gametime do you have?

Pretty quick to pass judgement, no?

• 53. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

this is how you stay of the mini map with ghost while snipeing run stop aim shoot/ run stop aim shoot repeat it works really well if your botherd that much by ghost its called anti aircraft launcher

• 54. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

the reason call of duty is so popular is because theres a mixture of players enjoy the game for the different playstyles it offers.

cod caters to rushers, tactical players, campers, slayers etc..

black ops 2 has shunned the tactical players and campers to introduce a stupid fast arcadey style where everyone should run around 24/7

• 55. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

I'm looking at this from a design aspect because that's just kinda how my mind works and that's what I've done my whole adult life. So look at it this way... Windows in your house keep you safe from the elements, but lets say they only work when it's a beautiful non windy 70 degree day. When it's 20 outside and snowing its ass off they don't block anything. At that time the windows are broken and worthless.

• 56. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...
    That5What5Up

EXACTLY

say what you want but campers dont destroy spawns by running everywhere.  Some campers even stabilize map flow by at least keeping a certain part of the map locked down for their team.  Devs have increasingly been harder on "campers", so now you get gameplay like mw3's and now people complain about spawns and small maps and no stealth and whatnot.  Well, guess what, "anti-campers" community, YOU brought this on yourselves, dont look at me

• 57. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...

Thank you sir you actually get the point and understand how it put balance into the game.

• 58. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...
    blb128

Campers force their team to spawn too far away from the objective. So yes they do mess with the spawns.

• 59. Re: Thanks for ruining ghost...
    mdub

That5What5Up wrote:

EXACTLY

say what you want but campers dont destroy spawns by running everywhere.  Some campers even stabilize map flow by at least keeping a certain part of the map locked down for their team.  Devs have increasingly been harder on "campers", so now you get gameplay like mw3's and now people complain about spawns and small maps and no stealth and whatnot.  Well, guess what, "anti-campers" community, YOU brought this on yourselves, dont look at me

Exactly this

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next