1 577 578 579 580 581 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,780. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

roachoutro wrote:

Hey Guys!

ETA on "Lag Comp" fix?

Thanks.

The "lag comp fix" is buy BO2. If only IW said that last year. MW3 was a below average multiplayer experience, it was let down by some very VERY poor decisions by IW regarding the netcode/matchmaking. I hope they have learned their lesson from this.

• 5,781. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    otisman666

RatedM wrote:

The "lag comp fix" is buy BO2. If only IW said that last year. MW3 was a below average multiplayer experience, it was let down by some very VERY poor decisions by IW regarding the netcode/matchmaking. I hope they have learned their lesson from this.

Hate to ruin your day, but early word is that BO2 is playing the same what MW3 and Blops played.

• 5,782. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    itzhe4dhunt3r

I can confirm this, My copy of blops 2 came this morning & 3 bar's are still shooting me round corner's

I keep connecting to German/French lobbys again just like MW3 & I'm from the UK

• 5,783. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    djtn

otisman666 wrote:

RatedM wrote:

Hate to ruin your day, but early word is that BO2 is playing the same what MW3 and Blops played.

This is what I'm hearing too. There is a live stream of "#therace" comp in a couple of hours.

• 5,784. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Nubdub

itzhe4dhunt3r wrote:

I can confirm this, My copy of blops 2 came this morning & 3 bar's are still shooting me round corner's

I keep connecting to German/French lobbys again just like MW3 & I'm from the UK

It may be a bit early to be making that presumption. You have to figure matchmaking will be bad until more people get the game. I hope that is the reason.

• 5,785. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    zestroy

Hi,

It kinda' smells funky in here, reminds me of disco...

• 5,786. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

djtn wrote:

otisman666 wrote:

RatedM wrote:

This is what I'm hearing too. There is a live stream of "#therace" comp in a couple of hours.

I wouldn't pass judgement this early. This first couple of weeks are a probabtion period for any major new release in regards to the multiplayer experience. BO1 was shaky at the beginning but it was much better later. I kind of expect the same with BO2. However IW shot themselves in the foot, and then the hand, shoulder and face when it came to MW3s online experience both in connection and game design (deathstreaks, tac inserts, constant security exploits etc) but the terrible connection issues truly killed it for me and many others and, most important of all, it was never fixed.

I have much more faith in Treyarc, especially Vahns hands on attitude towards making his game as good as possible fo the COD community, its very encouraging to see. IW should really take note. A lot of displeasure will be averted if IW adopt Treyarcs methodology for their next title. I wish IW well and hope they learn the lessons from MW3s many many shortcomings compared to past titles. MW2 still has a proud place in my collection as does BO1. But the MW3 disc is the most expensive coaster I have now.

• 5,787. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Demultanocte

I spent many hours in MW3.

It was a good game ruined by many things, like lag/matchmaking issues, spawn system, etc.

Many times i got mad by the numerous "wtf moments" (first time that i feel like that). I hoped in some fixes that never arrived.

I am still waiting BO2, but i heard from some friends that are already playing it that it has some issues too.

During last week i've played another game, just released a week ago.

I have already played many hours on it, but i never experienced any "wtf moment" that get me mad. None particular lag, none insane spawn, none kills around the corner, etc..

Now i am asking, why do i  play another game that get me mad?

• 5,788. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

Hi everyone, what did I miss?

• 5,789. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    th3rever3nd

i can confirm without a doubt that mw3 syncing and lag comp issues are indeed in black ops 2. its literally the exact same problems.