6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2012 1:55 AM by andynewns RSS

LOOKING FOR PS3 CLAN, K.D of 1.9

Hey, Im looking for a elite clan who is quite active and on the PS3, A clan where i have many people on and to play with in League matches etc.

This is my new account for Black ops 2, On my previous account i had a 1.89 k.d on mw3.

If you think you have the clan for me link your clan elite page, and ill see how it is and send in my application !

PSN: BaconDeluxe69

Thanks

• Re: LOOKING FOR PS3 CLAN, K.D of 1.9

And also a clan who participates in Clan ops, My psn is: BaconDeluxe69

Get_sum765

United Tactical Nation

We are an established clan that began several years ago.  We have well over 25 members and rarely find it hard to fill slots to form parties. We are extremely fun and organized. We take our competitive division very seriously with regular squad practices and scrimmages, if you are looking to compete or just play casual. Our clan offers several options to suit any new member including:

Youtube channel

Facebook page

Twitter for clan updates

Gamebattles competitive team

Numerous casual teams

Enjoyable clan tournaments and competition

An active forum of members

A live Chatbox on the forum

Voice Chat Servers

Training course for member striving to be better

Awards and medals for tons of clan activities

and much more...

Our clan is based on unity, leadership, team work and most of all maturity. We are a PS3 gaming community with the capability to suit any play style. We play the most popular first person shooter games such as; Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Counter-Strike, and more. We are now actively recruiting for new member’s to join our online family.

Our community is recruiting to develop a fun, friendly but above all and active community for both online game play and for website.

Please visit our website and check out some of the things we have to offer. Feel free to tell us what you think in our visitor’s forum

or register and apply in the applications forum.

You can find us at:

http://tacnation.com

Thank you.

Get_Sum (Clan Admin)

SubZeroPS3

DIZE

Established by an experienced and dedicated clan leader of over two years, DIZE is currently recruiting new members for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We will provide you with support in the battlefield and we'll work together to become the best. DIZE is interested in members who are:

1) Active Players

2) Supportive Teammates

With these simple two requirements, we ask no more since a mere prestige emblem does not correctly determine a player's abilities. A player should not be recognized by their prestige emblem but of what they are capable in the battlefield. We do not require, but highly recommend a mic for upcoming Clan Operations and Clan Challenges. Together we can become the best. If you are interested in joining, apply here: http://dize.enjin.com/

hey bro you should check out the clan im in - WCMclan.com We have members from all around the world so there are always people on. We have great fun pub stomping but we're not strict on our members. If your interested go to WCMclan.com and tell them i2iSK sent you. You will get an email from one of the clan leaders saying you can join, and if things go well you will be a full fleged member in no time. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and i hope your search for a clan doesnt have to go on any longer.

- i2iSK

andynewns

If your 18 + go to www.3volutionclan.co.uk and sign up

Rules are you use team speak

and have fun