6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 2:46 AM by jamesWHUFC RSS

PRE-ORDER

craggs118118

HI GUYS

IF I PRE ORDER THE GAME WHEN WILL I RECIVE IT?????? WILL I GET ON THE DAY OF RELEASE??? I NORMALY BUY AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 11TH WILL THIS STILL BE THE QUICKIST WAY TO GET GAME OR DO YOU SEND OUT EARLY???? I AM LIVIN IN HOPE!!!!

THANKS JAMES

• Re: PRE-ORDER
    robbierocket

There are so many factors involved concerning when you will receive the game.

No-one should be able to buy the game on the 11th because its release date is the 13th.

If you have normal 2 day (guaranteed) delivery, it will be posted on Monday 12th and arrive to you Tuesday 13th (release day) or Wednesday 14th. This assumes it is same country delivery.

If you have express courier 1 day (guaranteed) delivery, it will be couriered on Monday 12th or Tuesday 13th and arrive to you Monday 12th or Tuesday 13th. This will be true for an international delivery within the same continent (eg. Europe).

I hope this helps.

PS. I do not know how but some people claim they already have a copy of the game.

zJaGeRz

Yes many big youtubers have gotten the game early. Commentators such as whiteboy7st, na d Tmartn. Tmartn posted a picture on twitter last night with his 5 new copies of BO2. Most get them through eBay.

rlbl

not just popular commentators got them... some retailers are shady.

scotland-rules

Yeah, some people paid through the nose for the a few days early.

Anyway....I managed to pre order mine and get it delivered by express courier so they said I should have it in time for the release date which I am happy about. Plus it only cost me £5-£6 for the express delivery and considering I pre ordered the hardened edition yesterday I thought that was a good deal.

I doubt you'd have it on the 11th, I assume you made a mistake with that OP. Furthemore there are other factors that you have to take into account which is simply just what edition you want, the store or online retailer that you bought it from.

jamesWHUFC

Mine is due for delivery tomorrow.

(I await abuse saying i am making it up but i will post a picture tomorrow )