33 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 10:46 PM by rjowner_playstation RSS

why do people get game early?

clashgears

Why do they? They just post videos of game and it ruins it. I thought they was trying to not release info. We all don't have game  some do thats ****** up man I am pissed. 

• Re: why do people get game early?
    clashgears

Who here has game and do you think it's fair? I am pissed and we all should be able to get it today since this bs

I don't mind waiting but when some gets game and other don't then post info and stuff that just piisses me off.

theatriks

You get angry at very silly things.

You could always just..avoid those who get it early. I've had no problems doing such things, you shouldn't either.

They're not getting the game early legitimately. Technically everyone that sold the game early did so illegally. Avoiding this is nearly impossible when it comes to physical media. They do their best, but short of going to download-only distribution it's not going to stop.

Calm down. Go play some checkers until the game comes out.

clashgears wrote:

Who here has game and do you think it's fair? I am pissed and we all should be able to get it today since this bs

I don't mind waiting but when some gets game and other don't then post info and stuff that just piisses me off.

I'm getting it tomorrow, and what I do with it shouldn't really influence your experience of it at all.

Why do I get it early? I get most AAA titles early.

a) Avoids spoilers (games like Mass Effect 3 and AC3 were huge on spoilers that I didn't want to accidentally stumble into).

b) I'm apart of a gaming community called Kille Instinct Gaming (www.kigaming.com) - we are a mature gaming community of 1300 people, and by getting it early it allows me to produce content that can help our members become better players

c) It's FUN getting the game early and knowing that you are amongst a handful of people worldwide playing it right now, and that in a few days that'll change to millions? That's a really cool feeling.

d) It's fun to brag about to your friends that you have it early and they don't

e) I get it for reasonable prices. I'm getting Black Ops 2 tomorrow for $70. I got Halo 4and Medal of Honor: Warfighter for $70, and got AC3 for $75. Those are not bad prices at all.

clashgears

You can't say that it won't influence my experience at all. Hell your part of a group right ok so if all of yo get game early and look for EE then post them before others do. You have an advatage that has an impact wheather you see it or not. Even if that's not the case you should have to wait just like most of us do.

I do understand there are exceptions and people will alway get things when they shouldn't but it looks like more people are getting game early and the wrong people are. which will have a negative impact most likely.

But not enough to get carried away I guess. but it's still bs

MrAdaptability

TickTak wrote:

a) Avoids spoilers (games like Mass Effect 3 and AC3 were huge on spoilers that I didn't want to accidentally stumble into).

I still have yet to play my copy of Mass Effect 3, somehow I have not encountered any real spoilers other than people ******** about the ending. Also to the OP, how about you don't click on leaked gameplay videos or read leaked information? Seems logically sounds and reasonable to me....

i paid 108$ for my copie and i didnt get it early

otisman666

How hard is it to not look at videos that say "Actual BO2 Gameplay" on them?  For that matter, most threads pretty much indicate their intention/purpose early on.  If you don't like spoilers, just stop reading and move on.

Sounds to me like someone around here is a little jelly.

People wanted to know what was in the game and wanted to see ACTUAL gameplay.  Treyarch didn't release any, so the masses decided to do it themselves.  Now everyone is pissed because the game sucks.  Maybe that's why Treyarch didn't release any gameplay videos.

Survival mode got $hit canned and thrown off a cliff.  They reduced every map to the size of the Biodome on Moon...and with just as many things to do.  If Treyarch had gotten ahead of this, they would have saved themselves a LOT of trouble.  I don't see people releasing Halo 4 videos without approval.

clashgears

That's another thing they wasted my time when they had that drop shitt going on and oh look out for game play at end of week GTFO that wasn't gameplay ........

Yep, I hear ya!  It didn't have new animations for Builables, just the same thing as PaP.  Even worse was that THE SAME ANIMATION goes on EVERY time you pick up a buildable.  Just after watching the 5 min of gameplay I got bored of that animation.  That's like punishing me for picking up Jugg.

How about they took the two weeks to come up with new animations that make Buildables...seem like you are BUILDING SOMETHING!  Have me take out a wrench and tighten down a bolt.  Maybe some sparks fly while I weld some pieces together.  SOMETHING!

Treyarch should go back and delete the animation to save us the headache of watching it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...again.

clashgears

You know they can make the game the way they want. Hell I give them praise on that but when people get the game early and others don't thats bs

Maybe I can get over that and got carried away I tend to do that. How many times can I take this bs though.

And yes dakingofcash they should have.

JobIessMoney

Better off just ignoring this guy, he's a big bundle of rage and looking to take it out on everyone else. Imo...

rjowner_playstation

they get the game because its such a good game they cant wait i guess and then some do it for publicity get more subs/viewers to follow them

SubZeroPS3

Just don't watch the videos then.

Deathrox386

Sorry you feel trolled about the gameplay that technically wasn't supposed to be out yet. I shoudn't even be kind enough to say this and just tell you to go to your local super market and get some string cheese for your whine, but Treyarch has made last minute changes to DLC before release. Whose to say they cant do the same for the game itself before release? My proof for that statement is when they scrapped the Ammo-Matic from Shi No Numa in World at War.

Another thing, the map may APPEAR small, but we don't know what kind of secrets it holds. It could be something as small as the Flytrap on Der Riese or something as satisfying as The Big Bang Theory on Moon! I personally am excited for the Tower of Babble Easter Egg, that is going to be fun to figure out!

My point being... dont cut yourself short. You could be missing out on a fun expierence of Call of Duty zombies. Dont talk smack about a game that isn't even out yet as there is nothing to really judge the game with until everyone has their copy.

zombies4lyfe

clearly you watched every leaked gameplay. Clearly you keep typing it in wanting to see more. When you finally got your fix, you probably thought to yourself hmm damn now what?

Its called learning the first time. Just wait for it if you dont want spoilers.

I dont watch anymore gameplay, because i know that ill enjoy it even more when its released?

+ there will always be people breaking rules illegally. It happens on every single game you can emagine.

Its a sad truth but still the truth.

Ps, please re phrase your wordings, i cant understand half the things you type.

eckosaint

Honestly, some people get the copies legit. Amazon shipped BO2 to 2 of my friends. It was a shipping error but it was legit. You just need to stop complaining like a child and get over the fact that some people managed to get it.

It isn't BS. Anyone who says that is just straight jealous. I am sick of seeing topics saying "They got the game before me!! Its no fair that they get to play before me!! Wahhh"..in reality, if they can get a retail copy of the game, then I think they should be able to play it. Stats will be reset and things could change via patches and hot fixes.

So just chill the f*ck out, stop watching the videos and wait. And I swear, if you turn out to be under the age of 17, which I believe, by your spelling and overall grammar, you are under the age of 17, I'll f*cking rage all over your face!

I love how he argues with SENSE. He is just angry that he got some spoilers spewed at him or something...