1 556 557 558 559 560 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,570. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    candyslexia

ondsnap wrote:

With all do respect....it can't hurt.  As quickly as you guys can revert a hotfix, you can try it for a day or two to try it.  Doing nothing is worse than trying.....Just my opinion though.

We're definitely going to do something =) Would rather just do it right, you know?

There is quite a lot going on over here for a Tuesday, but this is still a priority issue.

• 5,571. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

candyslexia wrote:

ondsnap wrote:

With all do respect....it can't hurt.  As quickly as you guys can revert a hotfix, you can try it for a day or two to try it.  Doing nothing is worse than trying.....Just my opinion though.

We're definitely going to do something =) Would rather just do it right, you know?

There is quite a lot going on over here for a Tuesday, but this is still a priority issue.

Any chance you can roll it out to Groundwar aswell while testing? Since that mode handles 18 players instead of 12, it may have different results, but also covers TDM, SnD, and KC. If Groundwar can handle the update with improvements, then it should be a good indicator for other playlists aswell.

• 5,572. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

Isn't this game rated M for mature? Can we get a "report player for being way too young" button? Squeakers with bad connections who talk way too much trash ruin this game in a lot of ways...

• 5,573. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

BladesOut wrote:

Isn't this game rated M for mature? Can we get a "report player for being way too young" button? Squeakers with bad connections who talk way too much trash ruin this game in a lot of ways...

That would be awesome if it was implemented. Or some kind of audio-filter that can tell when someone is a bit too young to be playing, or has music blaring through the mic. I'd be happy with either.

• 5,574. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Foxhound-Pro

BladesOut wrote:

The ratings system is merely a suggestion. Parents can purchase these games for their kids. I have a crazy idea bout these things, but I'll save it for later.

• 5,575. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

Tell us NOW!!! TEH suspense is killing me.

@candyslexia:

Is the update possibly soon, as in a week?

• 5,576. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

You know something...it's really interesting when you shoot someone with a half of a magazine from any gun and have them turn and kill you with one bullet.  That's about as much fun as a barrel of monkeys...just sayin

• 5,577. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

I would guess that your response is something like "you can mute them"... The sad part is that when you have to mute 2/3 of a lobby, the game loses the social aspect...

• 5,578. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    axxo88

candyslexia wrote:

ondsnap wrote:

As i have written before, i play 90% Domination and since the Update it has become worse for me, so i really appreciate that your Techs evaluate the Data before applying the Update on other Playlists. I would be very happy if the last Update would be rolled back completely, i have been getting a lot of disconnect to Hosts and Lagging Issues since...

• 5,579. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

I have heard that Black Ops 2 will have the option to mute everyone but party members button.  This way, you don't have to mute the entire lobby one noob at a time.  It's refreshing to have some forward thinking going on...don't you agree?