7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 7:12 PM by Adam1234567892 RSS

Game Mode and DLC Ideas

My first one is simple I think there should be multi-team capture the flag and sabotage and sabotage if your bomb is blown up you lose and go to spectator mode. Another Idea I have is simple as well it's called Elimination and basically you get like 9 or 10 lives each and the minute you run out of lives you lose. There is also team elimination there is no score just a ten minute time limit and everyone gets 5 to 10 lives each. As for winning elimination it could either be score or last man standing. Also last man or team standing would work best with team elimination.

My other idea is called Assault basically instead of only being one objective there would be 6 or 7 that the attacking team would have to do and the defending team would have have to stop them until the time runs out. It would be two 5 minute rounds so both teams have a chance of defending and attacking and bascally the bonus round if they tie would be a set score that both teams have to achieve before each other. An example of the objective lay out would be first you capture an area next arm a bomb another activate something and another would be capture a computer or hack a computer pretty much assaulting a base pretty much trying to get an item to run to the extraction point and the minute the attacking team reaches the extraction point after all the objectives are completed they win the round the minute the time runs out the defending team wins. The match will be doing objectives in an orderly fashion meaning one by one.

Another game mode idea that I have is called Blades and Tomahawks and basically it's the title you only have a knife with a infinite supply of tomahawks. Another game mode idea I have is called Explosives Galore and basically all you use is explosives including your equipment your primary is a Rocket Launcher and your secondary is a grenade launcher. The last game mode idea I have for today is called Realistic Mode basically it has all the game modes but you have half health with slow health regeneration and no perks but you still have killstreaks.

Do these sound like fun game modes?

• Re: Game Mode Ideas

Ok I have another game mode and it's called Weakness basically the only guns you are only allowed  to use is handguns and shotguns you have tomahawks and shock charges. The reason why it's called weakness is because it randomly picks a weakness for everyone from losing a perk to losing speed even losing health or armor or one scorestreak. The 3 scorestreaks are attack dogs, uav, and death machine.

I have another game mode for today and it's called Insanity and basically it has all the gamemodes in it but everytime you spawn in or respawn you will get a randomly generated class including randomly generated score streaks and perks and attachments and weapons and equipment. It will randomly generate a class based on what you have unlocked.

SubZeroPS3

... and the one for campers, the mode where the player who camps the most and stays still the most wins the round.

Ok if you are mad at the campers go take your fight with them if not stop trying to troll me. Seriously and you wonder why the garbage campers got their way last game it's cause runner n gunners like you keep being immature about the subject and also give a valid arguement one thing you could say is why do I have to find someone when this is suppose to be a fast paced game.

I have another game mode idea and it's called Last Man Standing and basically it's a 18 man FFA where everyone has 1 life and the match will be on the biggest maps in the game. I also have a map remake idea basically put WMD back into Black Ops 2 but it's run down like 60 years of wear and tear so it's basically falling apart,

• Re: Game Mode and DLC Ideas

I have a couple DLC ideas for today the first one is I think they should put a Flame Thrower in the special primary  weapons. Another idea is a 6X optical scope for the handguns. Another idea I have is for the special secondary the first gun is the Flare Gun you get 5 to 10 flares and they catch the player on fire if they lose half of their health or more to the flare the next weapon is a Dart Gun it should have the ammo of the handguns and it should have a scope and silencer to equip to it should take half of the player's health in a 7 second time period so it will take only two shots to kill them but will kill them even faster if they shoot more darts into the player. Another idea I have is incendiary rounds and grenades. I have a score streak idea as well they should make another Dragon Fire score streak but this one puts 3 of them into the map and they patrol the map like the AGR does. They should also put the most powerful handgun on earth into the game because it's a long range revolver. They should also add the Gauss Rifle in as a special primary. Another cool thing they should add to their game is sticky Proximity Mines they can stick to anything including people. And last but not least I think they should add a game mode called Tag and basically who ever is it the shortest wins.

• Re: Game Mode and DLC Ideas

Ok I have a new game mode idea basically it's a moshpit of Kill Confirmed and Team Deathmatch and Domination and Head Quarters and Hard Point but here is the catch you aren't allowed to use your custom classes instead you will use randomly generated classes it will randomly pick every slot while only spending 10 points it will also randomly pick your killstreaks. The next game mode is 6 vs 6 zombies but you will have 9 lives each and it will be 4 rounds and you can kill the enemy team as well so it will be in multiplayer.