1 544 545 546 547 548 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,450. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

FAO teanah

Again 11pm in the uk playing domination my first game of the night and the guy winning 35 - 5 that is indestructible turns out to be from america!!! Why am I being put into games with americans and this was the second time it dumped me in that game I left straight away the first time I connected due to the high scores! So game had these nationalities in it:-

USA X 2

French x 2

UK x 6

Sweden x 1

I defy anyone at IW to explain that spread of players, 2 americans! This was the same yesterday but worse its bad enough being matched with europeans, oh  and by the way UK is an island we are not connected to mainland europe, let alone players 6000+ miles away with a ping 10 times mine! I now BLOPS 2 is only 17 days away but I would like my MW3 days to end with some fun games.

• 5,451. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    axxo88

teanah wrote:

th3rever3nd wrote:

Datura wrote:

Is there anything to report about the almighty patch that would fix the matchmaking and improve the general low quality MP experience? I seem to remember Ghandi doing a lot of chest beating about it not long ago. It seems hes now gone and all that remains is the usual generic info by the community relations person?

There is no patch and there will be no patch. Or at least there will be no patch that does anything. BO2 is less than 3 weeks away. All they have to do is placate us for 19 more days and then this forum will go silent. MW3 is what it is. MW2 has noob tubes, oma, and commando; MW3 has matching making and syncing issues.

We did issue a change with the Domination playlist-- and we have yet to roll it out to the other playlists. The multiplayer guys are still looking at the data and we still are waiting for an ETA from them on when it'll be implemented across all multliplayer

@teanah: Will those changes be definately go to all Playlist or is there a Chance that the Changes made to Domination will be set back to before the last Update if the Data obviously would show that it got a lot worse with the Updated Netcode?

• 5,452. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

Datura wrote:

Ah that's good to hear. In other words its never going to be fixed eh ;) Oh dear..oh dear.. what has IW become.

That's not what I said. Sometimes I wonder if people are just here to attack me instead of get a constructive conversation going with devs

• 5,453. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

axxo88 wrote:

teanah wrote:

th3rever3nd wrote:

Datura wrote:

Is there anything to report about the almighty patch that would fix the matchmaking and improve the general low quality MP experience? I seem to remember Ghandi doing a lot of chest beating about it not long ago. It seems hes now gone and all that remains is the usual generic info by the community relations person?

There is no patch and there will be no patch. Or at least there will be no patch that does anything. BO2 is less than 3 weeks away. All they have to do is placate us for 19 more days and then this forum will go silent. MW3 is what it is. MW2 has noob tubes, oma, and commando; MW3 has matching making and syncing issues.

We did issue a change with the Domination playlist-- and we have yet to roll it out to the other playlists. The multiplayer guys are still looking at the data and we still are waiting for an ETA from them on when it'll be implemented across all multliplayer

@teanah: Will those changes be definately go to all Playlist or is there a Chance that the Changes made to Domination will be set back to before the last Update if the Data obviously would show that it got a lot worse with the Updated Netcode?

You know I'm thinking you're on the right track. But the multiplayer team said they will have an answer for this by  next week. So I'll keep you informed!

• 5,454. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

I have had my issues. Yet the consistant childish comments towards you are beyond uncalled for. I dislike to see you go through this. Uncle Bobby B didn't post as much as you do on any forum I can recall. Please, don't take this the wrong way... Pay them no mind. If you have to parse through posts to get to a discussion, so be it.

You're making effort, and that gets you in at the GRaS New Years Party.

«esmorgue»

• 5,455. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    iigallowsii

teanah i'm confused how my comment had anything to do with you being friends with vahn. alI was stating is vahn is very open with the community and has has made a lot of changes to Blops2 to support long time cod fans and competitive cod gaming.(MW3 seems to cater to the lowest common denominator instead of the people who played cod since day one)

I think you have done a fine job teanah with the hand you have been dealt and that comment wasn't directed at you at all. So I apologize if I offended you with that comment. I was just venting my general frustration with ghandi posting in this thread for about 4 months now stating a fix is on its way. He assured us a patch was coming in October and we are still waiting.

• 5,456. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    axxo88

You know I'm thinking you're on the right track. But the multiplayer team said they will have an answer for this by  next week. So I'll keep you informed!

Thanks for the fast reply,i really appreciate that the Game is still being updated and getting improvements and that People from the Dev Team communicate with the Users.

I really think the last Update was not for the better at all,i play 95% Domination Games and it really seems to be a lot worse, also the Matchmaking became awful, yesterday i could not get into a Game (with over 11.000Players in the Playlist) and when i finally got into some Games, it was always with the same People even though there are over 11.000People in the same Playlist with me, which really was annoying after a while....

• 5,457. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

so i tried mw3some or how it s called that new playlist, wow terminal and SnD O_o, i guess both are popular , i dont like terminal map so much and neither SnD, wonder why ppls like it so much... 1 life is not enough for me lol

anyway i got just one suggestion i would like to see playlist with only DLC maps, i mean all of DLC maps are really pretty, and it s kinda weird when i play with DLC enabled, that sometimes u can choose only between 2 original maps

• 5,458. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    maccabi

3barconspiracy wrote:

so i tried mw3some or how it s called that new playlist, wow terminal and SnD O_o, i guess both are popular , i dont like terminal map so much and neither SnD, wonder why ppls like it so much... 1 life is not enough for me lol

anyway i got just one suggestion i would like to see playlist with only DLC maps, i mean all of DLC maps are really pretty, and it s kinda weird when i play with DLC enabled, that sometimes u can choose only between 2 original maps

I love the name bout time we had some humor injected into things.

I'll be honest terminal and s&d put me off the playlist but intend to try it out later when i get the chance

• 5,459. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Ss78_

Teanah I asked about the new playlist in this thread and got no reply, is it out yet, what's the script with it, I'm bored with warfighter already, valiant effort but nothing beats cod for me.