1 542 543 544 545 546 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,430. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

mudd1280 wrote:

it really shouldnt matter what consloe or playlist it is in. if you guys would have done it right he wouldnt have been playing with anybody out side of the region he lives in. way to go IW

Then I really can't help you troubleshoot the issue

• 5,431. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    IndyOldGuy

any comment on the hacked lobbies and leaderboards?

• 5,432. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    BladesOut

Ok, so explain this one away... I go to play some AoN... I pull host. My connection is jumping between 2 and 3 bar(and I'm HOST). Lowest person in the lobby between 1 and 2 bar, everyone else a solid 3 bar. I played for about 30 seconds, said screw this and backed out... Duh, host migration. I try to find another match and get thrown back in the same lobby, different host, everyone including myself has a 4 bar except the previous 1-2 bar guy who has a 3 bar. How was I ever chosen as the "best host"??? The net code in this game is sooooo amazing!

• 5,433. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    pulling69

Interesting news from the BOP2 front:

Black Ops 2 @BlackOpsIINews    

Black Ops II online matchmaking will be based on latency and ping instead of just location, improving in game-connection and reducing lag. 

So does that mean that current matchmaking is only on location, or are they refering to just BOPs? Either way nice to see they are addressing the issue.

• 5,434. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

teanah wrote:

mudd1280 wrote:

it really shouldnt matter what consloe or playlist it is in. if you guys would have done it right he wouldnt have been playing with anybody out side of the region he lives in. way to go IW

Then I really can't help you troubleshoot the issue

Some people have no clue. If you don't want to provide her with the info she needs. Please stop post pumping on here. That is all you are doing.

• 5,435. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

mudd1280 wrote:

It matters what system and what playlist because different systems are on different versions, and different playlists have different settings. That's like calling up Tech Support and telling them "It doesn't matter what Operating System or Hardware I have.", and then expecting them to just "fix it" for you.

• 5,436. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Teanah, Iwas playing domination in both the morning session and the evening session and I am on xbox 360. My line is FTTC with 37mbps download and 6.6mbps upload and my router is totally configured for quickest throughput.

• 5,437. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Datura

Is there anything to report about the almighty patch that would fix the matchmaking and improve the general low quality MP experience? I seem to remember Ghandi doing a lot of chest beating about it not long ago. It seems hes now gone and all that remains is the usual generic info by the community relations person?

• 5,438. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    th3rever3nd

Datura wrote:

Is there anything to report about the almighty patch that would fix the matchmaking and improve the general low quality MP experience? I seem to remember Ghandi doing a lot of chest beating about it not long ago. It seems hes now gone and all that remains is the usual generic info by the community relations person?

There is no patch and there will be no patch. Or at least there will be no patch that does anything. BO2 is less than 3 weeks away. All they have to do is placate us for 19 more days and then this forum will go silent. MW3 is what it is. MW2 has noob tubes, oma, and commando; MW3 has matching making and syncing issues.

• 5,439. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    iigallowsii

yeah it definatly seems like they just strung us along for months in hopes of a patch to fix the game. This will be the last IW developed cod I purchase and I own ever game starting with cod2. I will only be purchasing treyarch developed titles in the future. Atleast Vahn seems to have honest conversations with the community.