22 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2012 11:48 PM by like2nap03 RSS

Pet Peeves and Clutch moments. Eating cookies all day long.

Padiego

So I'm making this thread....because of lack of threads. I don't know about you, but I really haven't seen any new threads being made, just old ones being necro'd....Eliteking......

So...Clutch moments......well....i had a clutch moment months ago, and it happened in BO. I was with my clan....i forgot if at the time we were DMC or TNH.....thing is, we were on nuketown and we were playing against this other really good team. It was TDM, and we were head to head. From what I remember, we got a kill and the game ended 7500-7400. Also, today, me and Perkins were playing BO nuketown...against a 3 man clan and 2 randoms. Well, they were pretty good. I'll call hacks to make myself feel better. Near the middle of the match, we were tied up....so i took out my try hard noobtubing this is my serious face class and tubed away. We ended up winning by a lot of points.

Pet peeves.....happened the match right after that one actually. I got my dogs near the end of the match and I wasn't able to call them in because the match ended. I just wish we had 500 point domination matches........