1 211 212 213 214 215 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 2,120. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

The M16A4 has much faster reloads and switch times than the type95

• 2,121. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    featherman84

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413275852#413275852

Could you answer this question G IH A IN ID II , posted it again and again before it gets lost.

• 2,122. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

Due to community feedback we reuploaded the changes to a new playlist update this morning. It sounds like people are noticing the weapon improvements. Thanks for the help everyone.

• 2,123. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    candyslexia

Hey all -

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Q&A blog will not be posted until early next week. We have them just about ready to go, they just require review by a few people before they can be posted.

The time is near though! Thanks everybody!

K IH A IN ID II ;]

• 2,124. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

teanah wrote:

Due to community feedback we reuploaded the changes to a new playlist update this morning. It sounds like people are noticing the weapon improvements. Thanks for the help everyone.

We indeed have. Video proof was also posted on youtube. Thanks Teanah for posting the percentages.. thus allowing us to perform the necessary verifications and big thanks to the IW team for hearing us out and re-propping the hotfix.

• 2,125. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

teanah wrote:

I'm glad you guys were able to get that going. Did you guys ever figure out what was wrong for sure with the previous upload?

• 2,126. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

teanah wrote:

Just leaving this hear per Maccabi's suggestion:

Spurs suck

Now I've put up with a lot at times on this forum but this is beyond the pale. I'm going to add insulting one's lifetime cherished football team to the list of bannable offenses. Where I come from as you would say 'Dem's fighting words!'. Foxhound get on this a.s.a.p.

S IP U IR S

Tottenham Hostpur - Spurs?

:O

• 2,127. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

decisiveblow wrote:

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

teanah wrote:

Spurs suck

Now I've put up with a lot at times on this forum but this is beyond the pale. I'm going to add insulting one's lifetime cherished football team to the list of bannable offenses. Where I come from as you would say 'Dem's fighting words!'. Foxhound get on this a.s.a.p.

S IP U IR S

Haha, yeah. Just teasing Ghandi. He works hard =D

• 2,128. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    maccabi

teanah wrote:

decisiveblow wrote:

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

teanah wrote:

Spurs suck

S IP U IR S

Haha, yeah. Just teasing Ghandi. He works hard =D

if steve had more than 3 hrs sleep last night he's not working as hard as you are atm

• 2,129. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Not sure if this the place for it but the MP5 is still pretty terrible.  I think the buffs were good on all the other weapons, but the issue with the MP5 was never its rate of fire: it was its recoil.  Now the comparisons with the MP7 are even more clear: they have the same rate of fire but the MP7 has a larger magazine and is much more accurate.

What does the MP5 have in its favor?  2HK if one is a headshot.  Slightly longer 3HK range.  In my opinion, it's not enough. 

Just my 2 cents.  Also wondering if these changes are final, as in, will you guys be considering other changes at to the SMGs and ARs or are you done with those weapon classes?  I think the general consensus is that the MP5 is still terrible and that the CM901 could use some love.

Good job on the rest of the hotfix though.  Keep up the good work.  Transparency is always ALWAYS appreciated.