1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2012 3:32 PM by Esy Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    allyn75

Oh look, another "everybody uses X gun or X perk to win the game this needs to stop" thread. Get over it and move on. We all know how it goes. You got your ass handed to you by someone using an ACR for a few matches. You put down the controller, wiped the cheetos off your sweaty hands and let the COD community know of this injustice. moving along....

• 31. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    codchamp

I have lots of friends. Those same friends accept me for how i play and what i do for the team.

• 32. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    asianman12

allyn75 wrote:

Oh look, another "everybody uses X gun or X perk to win the game this needs to stop" thread. Get over it and move on. We all know how it goes. You got your ass handed to you by someone using an ACR for a few matches. You put down the controller, wiped the cheetos off your sweaty hands and let the COD community know of this injustice. moving along....

You kinda replied to the wrong person there. 

You probably wanted to reply to me.  Also, I don't have any cheetos. Nor do I eat food while playing since it makes my fingers messy.  Nice try though.  I don't know what is worse. Me trying to have a conversation or jerks like you generalizing a group of people so you can feel better about yourself.

• 33. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    supervelous

Doritos for me, washed down with Mountain Dew, from the Double XP days....still working that off at the Gym

• 34. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    allyn75

generalizing? have you read any of the threads previous to yours complaining about one gun or another? it's always the same, you just got called out on it. as i said....moving on....

• 35. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    asianman12

allyn75 wrote:

generalizing? have you read any of the threads previous to yours complaining about one gun or another? it's always the same, you just got called out on it. as i said....moving on....

Thanks for proving my point.

• 36. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    codchamp

Well he does make a valid point asianman. What makes your thread any different from any other weapon thread. Yours just happens to be the ACR today. I think the MK is the biggest OP'd weapon in this game and this is a gun i actually see more than any other in domination. most time it has a modded controller behind it as well. But you dont see me raging and posting a thread to vent about it.

• 37. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    asianman12

I am using the ACR as something we can talk about.  My thread is talking about how people don't branch out to using different weapons.  I am not saying you have to use specific weapons.  I never said that in the beginning.  I was talking about how I see lots of people using the ACR more than anything else.  I never said anything along the lines of "OMG THIS GUN IS SO OP" or "I KEEP DYING FROM THE ACR, IT'S OP, NERF IT!!!" 

Please tell me how my thread is so closely related to threads that whine about OP guns. Also I never even used the words Over powered in my OP. 

• 38. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    KTPhoenix

seriously, quit whining about what people use. yes a lot of people use it, get use to it. i seriously dont see why people feel the need to say they dont like seeing a certain weapon a lot. its a weapon, people use it, get over it.

• 39. Re: Does anyone "NOT" use the ACR Silenced??
    codchamp

Nope you never said the word OP. But your thread is just like the rest of the weapon threads in here. The only reason you mentioned it on the forums was most likely from getting killed by it. the only  time you are going to see or notice what the enemy is using is in the killcam. I am sure you were just tired of seeing the ACR in your killcams the last day or two. What if tonight everyone switches up and all you see is the MP7. Or what will blow your mind...Tonight everyone is running a m60 and yoyu got decimated by it...Then what are you going to do?