1 122 123 124 125 126 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 1,230. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    trialstardragon

Something that is understandable and easy to follow. I think it is a great idea to have a QA or FAQ board where the most common questions can be looked over to see what the answer was to them. Thus reducing the need of the moderators or developers to have to reanswer the question yet again and again and again each time it is posted by a new member of the forums.

Hey Teanah, do you have an idea about when the weapon balance pass will be done and what weapons and attachments they are looking at first? And are they considering looking at the equipment and how it works too?

• 1,231. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    bubbacake

If they were to look at equipment, I would want something done about the scrambler and its non-existent range.

• 1,232. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

trialstardragon wrote:

Something that is understandable and easy to follow. I think it is a great idea to have a QA or FAQ board where the most common questions can be looked over to see what the answer was to them. Thus reducing the need of the moderators or developers to have to reanswer the question yet again and again and again each time it is posted by a new member of the forums.

Hey Teanah, do you have an idea about when the weapon balance pass will be done and what weapons and attachments they are looking at first? And are they considering looking at the equipment and how it works too?

Mark mentioned that the Weapon stuff has already begun-- and we tend to keep an eye on equipment and perks as well (like how we tweaked Sitrep Pro). To be qute honest, there's so many different moving parts within our office that another reason we want a Q&A is to make sure all the devs that do respond to our gamers is to make sure we are all on the same page!

• 1,233. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    trialstardragon

Agreed, would make it so much easier to know that such a place existed to go there for general information about what is happening, happened, and why or why not. Would help reduce the confusion that happens sometimes about how or why or when things are done or were done.

Need to make sure it is stickied and placed at top with the coc in page. Or at least somewhere where it would be obviously seen by anyone first looking at the page. But I am pretty sure you know that anyways.

• 1,234. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

3rd time lucky... PS3 matchmaking improvements? Pretty please? Any news?

EDIT: The FAQ sounds good to me. Easy go-to place to see everything rather than trolling through a few hundred tweets from numerous different employees of IW, muuuuuch better ^_^

• 1,235. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

decisiveblow wrote:

3rd time lucky... PS3 matchmaking improvements? Pretty please? Any news?

EDIT: The FAQ sounds good to me. Easy go-to place to see everything rather than trolling through a few hundred tweets from numerous different employees of IW, muuuuuch better ^_^

and again, it doesn't mean Ghandi will go away forever or anything like that =D

Maybe he'll reveal his identity one day? 0_0

• 1,236. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    vims1990

Maybe he'll reveal his identity one day? 0_0

GHANDI is Batman?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• 1,237. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Good, I personally think G IH A IN ID II deserves a medal

4th time: Any news on the PS3 matchmaking update?????????????????????

• 1,238. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    bo2000

iif0xh0undii wrote:

MW3 Update:

Lag Comp (Xbox & PS3) - TDM has some settings that replicate to an extent MW2 lag comp settings. More to be done here. Moving to all playlists soon. Probably sometime next week barring any issues. PC is still being worked on as well but is a different code path.

Matchmaking (Xbox) - Domination has a new matchmaking schema. It no longer uses Hilbert regions but rather country code based on your IP. Improvements to that coming in upcoming patch. But if you have been matchmaking a lot with people from other countries please try this out and see if it is better.

Hmm, so I get a demo of good matchmaking in one mode and a demo of better lag-comp in another. Might add a third mode where both settings are tested?

Anyway, are these changes live already?

• 1,239. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    GinFTW

bo2000 wrote:

iif0xh0undii wrote:

MW3 Update:

Lag Comp (Xbox & PS3) - TDM has some settings that replicate to an extent MW2 lag comp settings. More to be done here. Moving to all playlists soon. Probably sometime next week barring any issues. PC is still being worked on as well but is a different code path.

Matchmaking (Xbox) - Domination has a new matchmaking schema. It no longer uses Hilbert regions but rather country code based on your IP. Improvements to that coming in upcoming patch. But if you have been matchmaking a lot with people from other countries please try this out and see if it is better.

Hmm, so I get a demo of good matchmaking in one mode and a demo of better lag-comp in another. Might add a third mode where both settings are tested?

Anyway, are these changes live already?

Looks like I picked a bad time to finally break my disk lol what does activision charge for replacements again.