1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2012 10:35 AM by CBG__UK Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    JBenZ

Just download the bundle.

• 41. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    rlbl

yeah that is what i did in the 1st place (but the wrong one I think *sigh*)

I still think it is funny that people (elite prem members) are having to download the latest content, whether they wanted to or not...

• 42. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    JBenZ

Yeah. Are you located in the UK?

• 43. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    rlbl

no, I am Canadian (we access the US store) so I should be using 30838...

I was tired last night

• 44. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    s_paw1

They should really look into this issue because a lot of people are getting it. I started getting the same message since yesterday and so did my friend. I can see all the maps if i go to a private match though.

• 45. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    JBenZ

You are missing a MAP.. you must have ALL MP maps Face off maps and Spec ops map.

• 46. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    s_paw1

OK, I'll try the steps you said, will get back once I do that. Thanks

• 47. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    RAMBONER

I am so f ucking sick of having to re-download every dam thing everytime a new DLC map comes out and I even have to download all of the spec ops missions (which I could give two ***** about) or nothing works.

@rlbl......everytime this happens I delete all MW3 data and start over buddy.  It deletes the updates/patches, DLC, offline campaign, etc.  The way I do it is a pain in the ass but it works for me.

Go to the store from mult. player and download 1 at a time (except where you have a dl all option)  You cannot let it DL in background and install them all at once.  So DL liberation, let it install and move on to Piazza or whatever is next and continue to let each install before you select the next one to be downloaded.  Every chance you get to "DL all" do that too.  The first time it did it to me because I hadnt downloaded the spec ops missions.

All and all what a dam joke.  I played TW golf online for years and that game sells maybe 1% the amound of copies that this game does and there has never been a problem getting DLC.

• 48. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    rlbl

OMG you cannot be serious!

I did download them all, but some I let go in the background and installed them after and now that I have everything installed, I still cannot play them!  (good waste of an hour)

I had everything working up until the latest maps came out yesterday and never had this issue before. It is by no coincidence that more people are having this issue now (some, as yourself, have always been having it).

Something somewhere has gone FUBAR, and I give up.

A good waste of $50... Thanks Elite, everytime...

And for the record, from what I can tell, I am not missing any maps (even the free drop)

• 49. Re: Anyone else having a DLC issue?
    rlbl

I just counted the maps I have and for some reason Black Box did not install, so I am redownlading the 4-6 drop and I shall see... update in 10 minutes

Update:

I am up and running now.

And for the record I was able to see the new map DLC through the MW3 store (as opposed to what others have said)