1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 11:59 AM by Craszitt Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?

I agree on the UMP part which is why I've been trying to get my clan leader to unban it. But see heres the thing with the PM-9 everyone thinks its a bad weapon but its really not, just the way that people use it make it a bad weapon some gamers think that they can just use it like the pp90m1 but no the PM-9 is supposed to be used in close quarters only not in medium range gun battles like the othe smgs do its a really good weapon just that it takes time to get used to it. The AA-12 shoots much faster than the usas though so I dont know why you said it shoots like 2 rounds per 10 seconds

• 21. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?
    Padiego

I'm thinking about joining Ai now. They seem to be accepting anybody and everybody. Hey, you played with me, when playing objective, I throw myself at the bomb/flag..

Join Ai for the lulz ( )

Quit Ai because DMC is better ( )

• 22. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?

Padiego wrote:

. That's why DMC is awesome, we're just a bunch of guys(and one penguin) wearing a tag and having fun(when grom isn't raging about host lag and rage quitting every other match).

Self promoting our dead clan ftw and now back to our regular program

• 23. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?
    fissuresofrequent

How can every SMG be overpowerd in the game? Are you one who sits back and picks people off. Just because you get out sprayed at close range you say it's OP. Any of those guns can easily be out gunned at close range by a assault rifle.

Also every LMG, assault rifle, and sniper can easily take then out at long to medium range. All the guns you listed can spray you down at close range. That makes them OP.

The only gun in the game that is OP is the FMG-9 end of story. The type-95 is pretty OP on the other consoles IMO.

• 24. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?
    skMace0

wow... I'm uterrly speechless right now... -____-

And to answer your question: I go shotguns only, so from your list, only the AA-12 and USAS-12 but I have a rotation for guns depending on what maps I'm playing on. Hardhat- USAS, Arkaden- AA-12, Bakarra- Spas, Carbon- KSG, Mission- model 1887 and the list continues. I vary my shotguns and don't overuse any single one. I have about 1200 total kills for each shotgun I use.

there are some guns that I won't argue about being OP like the pp90, type95, ACR, and p90 rapid fire. I disagree that they are OP but I won't argue because they are valid complaints. However, your list is just straight up ridiculous.

• 25. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?

I still think it would be more "balanced" (lolololololol) if they lowered the fire cap.

• 26. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?

No I am not the person that sits back and kills people I am a run and gun type of player and I do it with an ACR, M4A1, M16, SCAR, and AK-47. And if any SMG can be outgunned by an assault rifle at close range then why dont people use the assault rifles instead of the smgs. It is much easier to go around spraying and praying with an smg its harder to use an assault rifle because of its low fire rate and recoil. Try using the mp5 with no attachments and see how much more difficult it is to use an mp5 compared to any other smg

• 27. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?
    skMace0

not disagreeing with that one

• 28. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?
    codcanuck

Okay, the PM-9, FAD, and AA-12 are three of the guns that I use in MW3. They are most certainly NOT OP. Want some reasoning? Here you go:

The AA-12 is a fully automatic shotgun, like you said. But the range is short, and it's one of the few shotguns that CANNOT get one-hit kills. And the fully-auto function wastes ammo too. In the heat of a gunfight, 95% of the time you'll find yourself completely out of/almost completely out of ammo after killing just ONE guy. It has low starting ammo, meaning you'll HAVE to equip Scavenger (whether in your perk slot or strike package) if you're going to use it for an entire match.

The FAD, while boasting a high rate of fire and large magazine size, has the lowest damage out of the assault rifles. It has a slow reload time. Recoil is low, but there is still recoil (unlike the ACLaseR). If you're complaining about this gun because of the magazine size plus high rate of fire, why don't you go concern yourself with the Rapid Fire LMGs and Rapid Fire P90 then?

As for the PM-9...WTF are you smoking? Are you kidding me?! It has low damage, high recoil (so high that the ADS is almost useless), slow reload time, and low range.

So yeah, there you go. What's your response?

• 29. Re: What guns do you think are overpowered?
    codcanuck

GreatDan wrote:

I agree on the UMP part which is why I've been trying to get my clan leader to unban it. But see heres the thing with the PM-9 everyone thinks its a bad weapon but its really not, just the way that people use it make it a bad weapon some gamers think that they can just use it like the pp90m1 but no the PM-9 is supposed to be used in close quarters only not in medium range gun battles like the othe smgs do its a really good weapon just that it takes time to get used to it. The AA-12 shoots much faster than the usas though so I dont know why you said it shoots like 2 rounds per 10 seconds

So what are you trying to say? That the PM-9 is OP because some people can use it effectively? What the heck...

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next