1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2012 5:31 AM by Jus_call_me_J Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!
    rankismet

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Its not IW's fault, blame the parents who buy this for their kids. I am not sure what kind of parent thinks its appropriate for someone that young to be playing this title, I think it says a lot about their parenting, personally.  In addition to the inherent violence, you are putting them into public lobbies with adults, not an appropriate environment for children in any sense.

You don't have kids, huh?

• 31. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!

bro, im 17 and from germany( so its not allowed that i play the game^^ but i do it), but i dont scream and i enjoy the game, but the 12 year old kids who are screaming because they did an headshot are annoying.

• 32. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!
    rankismet

nekmo15 wrote:

bro, im 17 and from germany( so its not allowed that i play the game^^ but i do it), but i dont scream and i enjoy the game, but the 12 year old kids who are screaming because they did an headshot are annoying.

So, the 12 year old is "more kid than you". Congrats.

Mute them... issue solved. Takes 2.5 seconds on a slow day.

And you replied to the wrong post.

• 33. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!
    nicedrewishfela

No sir, spent years in the education field, however, so have seen a lot.

• 34. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!

Get ready - the Summer holidays are almost upon us...

• 35. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!

Way to perpetuate what bothers you. Instead of spouting hate with hate, listen, and try to correct them on their behaviour.

I actually uploaded a video on this very thing yesterday and go into a bit more detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hg_L5AedcU

In case anyone is interested.

• 36. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!

I thought so...

Let me tell you, they can be wiley little bastads...

I agree with you that there are "Bad Parents" who let their 8 to 10 year olds have free reign on the internet, give their kids whatever they ask for without question or guidance. And they seem to have lost the whole age old concept of teaching your children NOT to speak to strangers...

When I was 10 yrs old I didn't have a TV in my bedroom never mind the Internet, (mainly because it didn't exist). The family got our first video game when I was about 8 or 9 I geuss and that was "Bat and Ball" by Binatone, naturally the console went in the front room (family room)...

Back in those days children went "out doors" to play every day, interacted with peers of a similar age, respected and feared their elders, and lived a pretty local daily life...

I got my first mobile phone aged 25 when I was at university and I was one of the first of my friends to get one... (but I digress)...

What I am trying to say is children these days feel like it is completely "Normal" to have their own,

Bedroom, HDTV, XBPS360, Laptop/PC, Mobile SMART phone, Internet connection, and etcetera...

A lot of these kid's parents have no clue about family settings, or internet security at all. As a result we are entering a culture where it is "Normal" for a 12 year old to have zero respect for others whether they are other children or adults.

They have access to Red Tube where perverted things etc etc is the done thing.

They have complete anonymity and therefore no consequence for their own behaviour...

Although you have worked in education (which I think is a thankless task which you should be awarded a medal for) when you get your own 10 year old, you will find out how much times and culture has changed since you was 10...

I don't mean to sound condescending or patronising at all. You are a smart guy and I like what you have to say, but if you are as shocked as I have been over the 20 years I've been a parent, then good luck to you and all the best mate...

Buckle up...

• 37. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!
    trialstardragon

Camping is part of the game and always has been.

Lag is part of the game and always has been.

Playing griefing is part of the game and always has been.

People like you crying about has always been part of the game too.

So really I see no change at all.'

Oh and using the language you did shows you are no more mature than the so called kids you are crying about.

So yeah... why dont you stop playing too then eh?

• 38. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!

BoneCarlos wrote:

Way to perpetuate what bothers you. Instead of spouting hate with hate, listen, and try to correct them on their behaviour.

I actually uploaded a video on this very thing yesterday and go into a bit more detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hg_L5AedcU

In case anyone is interested.

Each One teach One...

Spread the love...

+1

• 39. Re: MW3 Too many kids !!
    Br4dthebe4st

I dont mind them, because they only like to QS. I only care when they are my team, and they dont play the objectives. And just get the enemy KS, which makes it harder for me. But other then that im happy.