30 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 2:06 PM by zombiehunter92 RSS

The Vril energy,Agharta, the Black Sun, Hollow Earth, and.....Satan?

bubbacake

OK, right now I am trying to do some editing of this theory to go into a little more depth of my theory for the next chapter in Nazi Zombies, or what happens after Moon.

First, let's talk about the Vril Generator, the "hard, stiff, golden rod," that Richtofen got from the cast in Call of the Dead. The Vril Generator is the device that Richtofen uses, with the Focusing Stone, to free Samantha and gain control of the zombies. But what about the mysterious, "vril," that it generates? It all comes from a novel called The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton (he is famous for coining the phrases, "The pen is mightier than the sword," and "It was a dark and stormy night...") The book is a journal by a rich, young American adventurer, who goes down to the bottom of a mine shaft and discovers a highly advanced race that call themselves the "Vril-ya." The Vril-ya are described as resembling angels, having wings for flight. The Vril-ya also have robots that do their work for them. They are able to do all of this through the use of a mysterious power called vril. Vril is described as an "all-permeating fluid" that has immense power. Its light is said to be the healthiest in the world. It has the power to animate mechanisms (robots), can destroy cities or heal and replenish life. What's interesting is that the properties of vril will be different depending on the person's power to wield it. This means that one person will be more likely to heal or another more likely to destroy, or both. Now, the Vril-ya are able to control the vril through the use of staves, as described by the American.

"It is hollow, and has in the handle several stops, keys, or springs by which its force can be altered, modified, or directed--so that by one process it destroys, by another it heals--by one it can rend the rock, by another disperse the vapour--by one it affects bodies, by another it can exercise a certain influence over minds. It is usually carried in the convinient size of a walking-staff, but it has slides by which it can be lengthened or shortened at will. When used for special purposes, the upper part rests in the hollow of the palm, with the fore and middle fingers portruded." This means that Richtofen's vril generator is possibly a vril staff that has been shortened for the special purpose of the pyramid.

There were actually members of the Nazi party that believed that The Coming Race was in fact truth, and they sought out to discover the vril energy. These people are known as the "Vril Society." Adolf Hitler, Alfred Rosenberg, Heinrich Himmler, Hermann Gorring, and Dr. Theodor Morell. They sought out the power of vril and supposedly were able to make UFO's powered by vril. Is Richtofen a member of this society?

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0909/vril-society.php

When Earth was bombed, it's likely Maxis wanted the team to go into the Earth.

There's some speculation that the Earth is actually hollow. While most people would say that science has disproven it, there are still a few people who think that the Earth is hollow.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hollowearth.html

What adds to the hollow Earth theory is Agharta (also spelled Argartha.)

Agartha is a legendary city that resides in the Earth's core. It's supposedly resides in Asia but is linked to other continents through a very complex series of underground tunnels.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/tierrahueca/Chapter7-2.htm

It is also what Brock and Gary went looking for at Shangri La.

Brock: "The heat and humidity is just excruciating.  According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range,  just up this river. Gary, do you hear that? A waterfall, we must be  close! Hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead. If this is  truly a gateway to Argatha, my work will finally be validated!"

Take note of how he says gateway. If you explore the tunnels of Shangri La enough, you'll notice various tunnels and railways that run down into the Earth. You'll also see mounds of bodies on these carts. Could these be the bodies of the Vril-ya?

There are many entrances around the world. But these in particular interest me.

Canadian UFO Bases and the Great Lakes Triangle. Entrances at Lake Ontario  may lead to underwater cities. The Toronto  Tunnels lead to a  subterranean city and Lake Ontario "Lights"  Orange-colored spheres have  been seen coming out of and diving into  Lake Ontario. The area of  highest activity is between Oakville and  Toronto. There may be a  connection to the Lakeview Hydro-electric  plant, as many of these UFOs  have been seen heading in that direction.

Death Valley, CA.
This  entrance is supported by the local Indian Legend, which speaks of a  tunnel that runs beneath Death Valley Desert and the people that used to  live in the Panamint’s caverns. The entrance is in the Panamint  Mountains down on the lower edge of the range near Wingate Pass, in the  bottom of an old abandoned shaft.
These  tunnels connect with the surface also through arched windows in the  side of the mountain that looks down on Death Valley. During ancient  times, these windows were accessible by boat. The "windows" in the Death  Valley side of the Panamint Mountains are about 4,500-5,000 feet above  the bottom of Death Valley, and are across from Furnace Creek Ranch.  From these openings you can see the green of the ranch below you and  Furnace Creek Wash across the valley. (So, with high-powered binoculars  or a telescope, you should be able to see the openings from the Furnace  Creek Ranch, or Wash.) You can drive down
Emigrant  Canyon towards Death Valley. You can then park beside the road between  Furnace Creek Ranch and the Salt Bed. (From here, the windows should be  visible through binoculars.)

White Sands Missile Base
Rumored  to have an underground complex and tunnels is in the area around the  White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. This area is reported to have  been the secret headquarters of the great Apache Chief Victorio and is  named after him, Victoria Peak. From what I understand, the army  bulldozed the peak out and placed a steel door over the entrance to the  mountain passageways. I don’t know if this was to keep people from going  inside or if it was to keep someone or something inside from coming  out.
Maybe it was a little  of both. Hard Scrabble and Geronimo Peak are also honeycombed with  tunnels, caves and secret entrances. The Hard Scrabble entrance leads  down a flight of steps to an underground river.

Now, the city of Agharta, if indeed the Vril-ya live there, are said to thrive off a ball of prima materia that rests in the center, what some know as the Black Sun. A sun in the center of the Earth that gives of vril radiation which the Vril-ya harvest. That's why Maxis opened up the Earth, so that the team could stop Richtofen by destroying the Black Sun.

But is there a more sinister force at work?

When you think about it, is it really so hard to believe? I mean, there are religious hints here and there in zombies (Lazarus, song lyrics). But what if Satan is the real mastermind behind everything? He does, after all, hate humanity and would try anything to destroy us.

Edit:

Section of the Aether.

Dr. Richtofen: "I found many interesting vril artifacts  here. I have decoded some of their language, all signs point to this  device being a stable gateway to the Aether"

Aether is a confusing concept but I think that I can give you the gist of it.

Back in ancient times, people thought that light needed a medium to travel through, so they invented the "aether" as the medium. However, we now know this not to be true. That is all I have to go on.