1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 3:22 AM by DyingDragonZero Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Shotguns do 1-shot people (aside from aa-12 which sucks in almost every way), but you have to score a good hit. Or you can use AA-12 like me, emptying an Extended Mags clip with Range profiency kills almost anyone.

(It doesn't kill enemies that are outside its range, of course)

• 41. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

I know that...but that's only if the game is WORKING (more) properly...(I've heavily used the USAS-12 before this patch after all). I merely say that with all the crap going on right now after the patch, I'm not even going to TRY using any shotguns or any sniper rifles because I'm sure that the inconsistency with them will be far worse than ever before.

• 42. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Please do use the link provided by iifoxhoundii and post there instead as it has far more people complaining about these issues, is getting more views and has a developer listening to and replying to the community. Thank you

• 43. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Im bumping this because I would genuinely like to know the opinions of my peers, please do comment here with your thoughts, opinions and answers to my 2 questions at the top. Thank you for your time

• 44. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read
    Nuk1014

(1) Lag. I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but I am unable to get high killstreaks. It's not that I am a bad player. It's more of the fact that as soon as I'm one off of my AC-130, My connection goes down horribly to one bar. Right after I get buzzkilled, it goes back up. I tested it again, but this time I camped in the back of my spawn. My connection never went up until after I died. It happens quite often when I'm playing SOLO.

(2) Throwing knives on Infected. At first, it may seem like I'm just mad that I can't get easy MOABs, but if you play a game of infected, almost no one uses their knife anymore. Everyone's throwing knives as soon as they see you, whether you're camping or not. They don't really stop boosters anyway. You know the building on Lockdown in C's Domination spawn that you can see B from? Four people were boosting there, with two blocking the door, and the other two boosting for MOABs. Throwing knives will stop boosters for a short while, but they'll just get more creative. Some people also argue that TK's are necessary for Dome. Then, only have them on dome (or other maps where you can do the same thing), or just block the catwalk off.

(3) Riot Shields are a joke, just like the juggernauts. This and the Model are why my KD is so bad. You'll get shot through it, knifed through it, or blown up with an explosive so many times before you can actually use it. After you get melee, it's a bit better, but not good enough to be a primary. On top of that, my Riot Shield has never deflected bullets back on enemies, even when they're standing right in front of me.

(4) Semi Automatic Sniper Rifles. When used correctly, they're only as annoying as any other sniper rifles. Just too many spammers though. If you go against a RSASS with steady aim, you'll usually lose if you're close enough. And if you aren't, they'll just scope in and get you anyway. It's a jack of all trades, and master of most. The only drawback that they'll get is that they'll run out of ammo too quickly, which is nullified if they have scavenger.

(5) Someone walks in front of my bullets and kills me. So If I'm shooting at a guy, and another guy decides to walk in front of my bullets, they should both die. What should NOT happen is, the guy walks in front of my bullets, doesn't get hit at all, and instantly headshots me. That's a problem that's been going on since the game came out, and hasn't been fixed, yet.

Well that's it, If I could add one more, though, I'd pick the "curving bullets" that most people have heard about it. It's like a poison. I can get shot at, hide behind something, then, 2 seconds later I'm dead. It even shows it on the killcam. They'll shoot at me, then I'll get behind a wall, then you see my blood splatter out of nowhere.

• 45. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Woo Hoo, thats 3/4 of my top 4! I can't wait

QUOTE:

We are currently prioritizing matchmaking, lag and spawns as a priority.

I'm sorry if QS ruins the game experience for you.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

ENDQUOTE

From this thread:

http://community.activision.com/message/205770285#205770285

• 46. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Or 3 out of 3 for my top 3 ingame issues, definitely made me smile seeing that. Here's hoping

For some reason I can't post on the thread I linked above, strange it says I need to login and if I try to login it goes to my profile page.

• 47. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

You guys may as well post here again seeing as the thread which was linked is now locked...

• 48. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Tha'ts a bit strange. Things get too heated?

• 49. Re: A broken game with so many problems! Please read

Im guessing its because the thread got so big but you could be right