10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 5:41 AM by StK_LeGeNDzzZ RSS

NO MORE SECOND CHANCE PLEASE!

dibbul

Im pretty sure that the whole of the cod community wants second chance out of the game in all its forms. No more second chance as a perk,  no more final stand as a deathstreak (or deathstreaks at all).

• Re: NO MORE SECOND CHANCE PLEASE!

Vahn has pretty much confirmed it will not be in BO2, i suggest you follow him.

Snipingdbag

I honestly find it worse than Jugg, the glichy God mode kill stealing moments, blop shots and latency it creates has no counter in blops. It's game ruining especially when competitive players use it together.

avengedyesterday

Just like to make a correction. The whole community doesn't hate 2nd chance.

If nobody wanted it, it never would have been used. It was probably the most used perk in the game, just saying.

I however will be happy if it's gone. But from what i've been seeing there are going to be worse things to come.

Moorningstar

I never understood people's problems with second chance honestly.  The way they fall is a dead giveaway that they were going into second chance.  I used to just keep shooting them untill they died.  Or back around a corner and toss a tactical grenade.  I also tried to use it and found it unwieldy slow and to week to be of any use.  Never did even understand why anyone used it.  I can probably count the number of times I've died to someone falling into second chance on one hand (ok maybe both hands lol)

Just put a level cap on it. If by level 30 out of 50 you're still relying on Second Chance for cheap kills then you don't deserve a second chance.

ghamorra

After dusting off Black Ops and forgetting that Second Chance was a perk that someone could utilize every life I'm all for never having to deal with this agian. The amount of extra effort I had to put into those kills was stupid. Especially with the M16 that was burst. It's bad enough when I have to shoot someone 3x with it just to put them into final stand, but 4x is just insane

I believe that it is going to be in there if you watch the E3 gameplay when he gets knocked on the ground and the harrier is floating in front of him i believe that is what it is going to look like if it is in there im completely against the whole final stand thing anyway even though most of the time i will run up and knife the guys in final stand XD