6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2012 8:15 PM by SpiderRyuu RSS

The Amazing Spider-man DLC withdrawed from Playstation Store?

Yeah, I just completed the game 100% and thought about getting the Stan Lee DLC from playstation store to have some more fun with the game, but all the DLC  that was added last week were not there anymore - removed, gone. Does anyone know a thing about what is going on? Feels pretty odd to remove the DLC just after a one week. :/

• Re: The Amazing Spider-man DLC withdrawed from Playstation Store?

In which region did you see DLC added last week? The only PS Store I've heard that has ASM DLC was Europe.

Only DLC I've been able to access on the U.S. PS Store is the Stan Lee one because I had a code, and it worked perfectly fine yesterday. I looked it up to see if the Rhino one was available or anything else, but all I could find was Shattered Dimensions and SM 3 Add-ons.

Either way, it's pretty lame that the Euro store gets their content months in advance while NA continues to get gypped.

In Europe's PS Store. I too feel that it is kinda odd and unfair that NA didn't get their share off the DLC like we did in Europe last week. But now that all the DLC is gone from Europe, I guess we are kinda at even right now. I really wanna hear Beenox's explanation for all of this.

I wanna hear their explanation for lots of things, but I probably already know the answer. Much like how the Q & A that took over a week to get posted has no new (all of them have been addressed in previous interviews or were easy anwers) or currently relevant information (most people have already beaten or played the game thoroughly enough to not need any of those trivial answers, such as if Spidey falls into water he'll automatically web himself to safety), yet Newlad has lied straight to the public in this now locked thread: http://community.herohq.com/thread/200438936

Honestly, I think this is my last purchase of an Activision-Blizzard product. I've already been disappointed after nearly a decade of waiting for Diablo 3 and seeing how they drove that franchise into the ground. Now Activision's subdivision, Beenox, is straight lying to us and killing replayability with that whole no more crimes past 100% trophy fiasco. And they didn't even bother to put in New Game Plus so there's no convenient solution other than to overwrite the previous game, which is completely counter-intuitive.

TimFL274

This is most likely going to be the trend from now on. With most of the big movie releases (Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man) releasing week(s) in advance here we probably get DLCs and possibly game releases first in the near future.