1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 216 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2013 1:30 AM by Spidergamer2012 Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Requests For the Devs

im missing 3 upgrades, on both pages of them.

spider tracer being one of them.

i actually heard it ^ mentioned somewhere along playing the game, but i still dont have a mission to unlock it.

its kinda funny because for the last few days or so ive had the "upgrade notification" flashing away like mad,

in the upper left hand corner of the screen, but all i can upgrade is currently maxed out.

off topic, i think its ironic that the "questions" thread was locked; as soon as the game was released, dontcha think?

i wish there was a way to bump your post from the requests thread as well, because its the truth. we have no reason to continue to own this after 100% completion.

• 91. Re: Requests For the Devs

I would like a response from Beenox soon letting me know if our requests are going to be worked on or not. I am tempted to trade in the game it was fun but lack of unlimited crimes and stuff to do in the city is making me think twice if I should keep it or not. Please Beenox reply I am trying to hold on to this game as long as I can.

• 92. Re: Requests For the Devs

So that's it?  I have to start a new game?  I'm assuming no one else has experienced issues unlocking the Spider-Tracer upgrade - so I'm to assume the game just glitched on me.  Devs, I request that you fix the issue that I just experienced.  On my final stretch to 100% - I learned the game doesn't unlock upgrades when it should - forcing the game file to be impossible to reach 100% completion.

• 93. Re: Requests For the Devs

@web_head You gain new tech upgrades to put points into by completing Oscorp Lab missions; as denoted on your map by a flask icon.

• 94. Re: Requests For the Devs

Good job hero H.Q. you answered the most obvious questions that no one gives a care about and can be answer in one second by looking online. Those answers only prove how much you don't care about the responses we right you just go and answer really stupid questions. Because you people are too stuck up  to work on dlc's or add-ons that's why you don't answer our questions. This whole message board was just one huge waste of time for everyone that commented writing their hopes and dreams. While you answer questions like does Spiderman die in water. Pathetic

• 95. Re: Requests For the Devs
    PunyParker

Yeah....i kinda feel like this too.....

• 96. Re: Requests For the Devs

I am just a little confused on how there was no New Game+ so you're telling once I collect all of the items and clear the city of crime I would have to start a new game lose all of the costumes even the 100% black outfit. You are telling me that once I do all the crimes all I can do is web swing and say hello to civilians while they take phone pics of me. I have asked if Beenox would be fixing the random crimes and make them unlimited and like other users said they get answers to the most easiest questions any one of us can answer like is free-roam on the PC version. I am sorry but I am just going to trade this game in and get my Dragons Dogma back. Oh yeah and happy 4th. 

• 97. Re: Requests For the Devs

The costumes carry over. Not like it'll make a difference, seeing as you're going to trade it in.

• 98. Re: Requests For the Devs

.. "Pathetic"...we're lucky we even have a decent a movie game...

at least consider that..

• 99. Re: Requests For the Devs
    PunyParker

Ok youre right, but if it WASNT a "movie game" ,admit it, we would be really pissed of.....

And they (Activision/Beenox) said that they had total freedom with the villians....yyyyyeeeeeah....NO you havent.....because of the "movie universe" you had to use certain villians that WONT be in the next movies...(i suppose)....u couldnt use Venom,Goblin, and big villians like that....

Hope next game (i guess comic book free roam game...) will be MUCH better than this one.....overall its a fun game,to mention the good stuff too...

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next