1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 380. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    dastealth

First off I'd like to say I'm loving the new playlist updates (I know it's been around a few days but I haven't been on the forums in days.)

Secondly Last night after 11PM (3rd July, 2012 11PM +10GMT) I found that the connectivity in the game was pretty much perfect for me which is a strange ocurrance. Not sure whether it was because I was playing in a party of 4-6 the whole time but still really nice. I didn't get insta-killed once.

Lastly I found a really minor glitch on Village where you can get stuck in the map and can't move. Needless to say it was a tad bit annoying but no biggy considering it was only on Infection. Here is the link to the video I made of me getting stuck. It pretty much shows that I jumped and turned into a corner then went prone and my legs went and got stuck in the map.

• 381. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Ok so i came across an issue with Overkill pro today (PS3). So for a while now I had been running an Overkill class with Spas 12 with Damage and grip as Primary and Scar L with attachments prof using ext mag and grenade launcher as Second Primary. Today only 1 attachment registers (The 1st slot) on Second Primary. I tried changing the class to see if anything helped and I had ACR with attachments prof ext Mag grenade launcher as Primary and Scar L with attachments prof and ext Mag grenade launcher as Second Primary and it worked. There's definitely something up.

• 382. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

EMP isn't overpowered if you are getting by hit them constantly stop feeding them kills and prevent them from capturing the flags by actually guarding them instead of worrying about your K/D. Now if you or I were constantly being hit by EMPs in ALL game modes then I would agree with you but until that day happens they aren't overpowered at all and also someone posted why should I be forced to use something just to counter the EMP ok good point but why should someone switch to a stinger class just because choppers and osprey gunners are flying around killing everyone or why should someone have to use Blind Eye just because someone is spamming predator missles and other assault killstreaks? Seriously the EMP allows people to clear the skies so they can finally play the objective or get a kill so it's not overpowered. You complaining about EMPs is like an EMP user complaining that your assault killstreaks are preventing them from completing an objective or getting a kill so they can get their EMP.

• 383. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Moabmauler wrote:

And BTW, I'm still waiting for news about the non-headshot OHKs smaws and RPGs are doing to juggs.

I have experienced this first hand, killed by one smaw rocket (Nonhead shot) while using a jugg

• 384. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    asasa

"Not like blast shield or cover exists right?"

No, it doesnt. Not in any practical way, at least.

• 385. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Exactly. Which is in of itself a problem

If a claymore one-shots me while i'm wearing blast shield.. Something is wrong.

It seems to like the only thing it stops is a semtex stick on a riot shield from instantly killing you. You either die from the grenade with blast shield off, or die from a single bullet after survivng that grenade with blast shield on.

Really needs a buff.

And don't even mention the pro variant. Which is TOTAL GARBAGE.

• 386. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    asasa

Maybe they typo'd somewhere along the 'lines'.

Or, better yet, they multiplied the effects of tactical grenades with BSP. Lets not forget the original akimbo nerf...

Also, its been how many months and some weapon SFX are still applied to the wrong guns?

AS50, DE, 44 Mag, USP, and MP412 to name a few..

• 387. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

You can't control your teammates and prevent them from giving the enemy team kills.  BTW, I personally am not arguing that the EMP shouldn't clear the sky, but that the after effects of it shouldn't last a minute.

• 388. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

good draft but I wouldnt put all the info on how to lock up the game by using exactly what gus=ns and equip etc.... just sayin :-)

• 389. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    rainmaker6

Brick2urFace wrote:

Those telemetry tools they put in a month ago showed them that their were errors in the mathematical principles that their matchmaking regions are based on.  They have been able to narrow down these errors to a few segments of code and will be fixing that shortly.  So we will be getting better matchmaking with less disparity between player's pings so the lag comp won't have as large of an effect. 

30-Jun-2012 8:47 PM (in response to rainmaker6)

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

The next of the upcoming matchmaking changes we expect to occur first on PS3 within days rather than weeks. I hope that answers your question. As I said precise details will be provided by the community team as they occur and are proven to have an impact.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

The story constantly changes.

1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next