6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2012 1:23 AM by Yinj RSS

Creating Emblems!

Im not sure about anyone else but im really hoping that black ops 2 will allow us to create out own emblems again.

Not only does it allow every player to create unique emblems, but is also is an added feature which im sure is loved by alot of players.

I mean pretty much the whole of call of duty you have a little freedom with creating classes, choosing emblems and titles, but still theres a limit from what you can select from, thats the beauty of creating our own emblems you can create something that is completely unique to you and gives you that little bit of freedom and independance which just makes the online more enjoyable without even playing the game.

And i think i speak for most people when i say theres nothing better than when your in a lobby waiting for a game to load and your going through everyones crazy emblems to see what other people have come up with, and cannot wait to find whether this AMAZING feature will be returing!!!

feel free to comment as i am interested in how other players feel about this x

• Re: Creating Emblems!

I'd love to see that come back, as long as treyarch can moniter and ban some of the inappropriate ones.

silent_doom_

Hopefully it comes back.  I liked making my favorite sports teams logos.

I never understood how they could ban some emblems though since it is an M rated game.

avengedyesterday

silent_doom_ wrote:

Hopefully it comes back.  I liked making my favorite sports teams logos.

I never understood how they could ban some emblems though since it is an M rated game.

True but everyone knows when it comes to video games the only thing rating means is someone else buys it. I don't care what rating the game is some of the created embles are just disgusting and are only made for attention Just like I don't want to go into a game and hear some kid that hasn't even hit puberty cussing and screaming the whole game. Give people freedom and those who aren't mature enough to handle it abuse the hell out of it.

Yinj

That would be nice! But maybe this time u can create a Title too?

dtuchpunk

On one hand would like to have my custom emblem again

But on the other hand all those little kids with there "cool" inappropriate emblems

i agree it was a beloved feature, but in Black Ops i was sick of seeing weed leaves and naked woman emblems.

i liked the idea of "unlocking" emblems in MW3, same with titles, I just didn't want to put the effort in. But I definetly want to see a return of customisable emblems, and playercard backgrounds.