1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 157 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2012 2:17 PM by scolia5044 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...

Mark Rubin said on twitter a couple days ago that face off was "a huge hit". Who is he kidding!

Doesn't surprise me that this is the poorest selling dlc in MW history. None of us asked asked for any of these spec ops missions or this face off thing. We want maps or guns in our dlc. If they have technical issues with gun dlc thats fine, but they could at least just give us MP maps. Seriously, CoD just isn't the type of game for these 1v1 and 2v2 matches. You spend most of your time trying to find the guy then when you do one of you quickly dies and then you spend another 30 seconds trying to find the guy. And CoD without killstreaks is just dull. I was honestly getting tried of even the MP maps, but face off and spec op dlc was just a slap in the face.

• 81. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...

MaxKirgan wrote:

It's right in plain sight. Just look at all the glitching/hacking issues MW2 had at launch. Look at all the issues with MW3. Then factor in what's been said in the Activision lawsuit. Plain as day.

If any of you had read the lawsuit stuff in detail (the court docs)... you wouldn't think this is so outlandish.

Activision was looking to take out the head of IW for over a year BEFORE MW3 was released.

This is a BILLION dollar franchise.  Don't kid yourself that things like this don't happen when the stakes are that high.

• 82. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    rankismet

Get2DaChoppa wrote:

MaxKirgan wrote:

It's right in plain sight. Just look at all the glitching/hacking issues MW2 had at launch. Look at all the issues with MW3. Then factor in what's been said in the Activision lawsuit. Plain as day.

If any of you had read the lawsuit stuff in detail (the court docs)... you wouldn't think this is so outlandish.

Activision was looking to take out the head of IW for over a year BEFORE MW3 was released.

This is a BILLION dollar franchise.  Don't kid yourself that things like this don't happen when the stakes are that high.

I have... and he's nuts.

• 83. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    februarystars81

just spurted hot tea from my nose, cheers!  

• 84. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    rankismet

The more I think about this... the more annoyed I get.

#justsaying

• 85. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    ctrl-s

The DLC Price Promo is perhaps the best way to piss off the already paid subscribers and evangelists. Its also the death of ANY Elite benfits that were left.

• 86. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    opb81

Well now that it is official, I want to be pissed but this whole thing is so broken I am pretty much over it by now. I had made the decision over a month ago not to get black ops 2 or renew elite. Everything that has happened since then has just reinforced my decision.

• 87. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...

So, now apparently they are linking this 50% off DLC to proceeds being donated to the Call of Duty Endownment...I suppose if our ******** made them donate some money to a cause dedicated to veterans, I can live with that.

• 88. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    starbuckfrack

deadestllama wrote:

So, now apparently they are linking this 50% off DLC to proceeds being donated to the Call of Duty Endownment...I suppose if our ******** made them donate some money to a cause dedicated to veterans, I can live with that.

A few days ago Major Nelsons page changed.

Its still not on this one.

http://majornelson.com/2012/06/26/content-coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketpla ce26-june/

change that. I signed in on my wifes name and the prices are there. Stupid people.

• 89. Re: Thanks, COD Elite... 50% off DLC...
    stonculd

So basically if You bought Elite you ended up paying $50 for it. If you buy all 4 map packs you can get them for $45. Is it me or wasn't that a selling point for buying Elite getting all the DLC cheaper? Also who knows if the last two will go on sale like this so all 4 could end up costing someone $30. Elite alone really isn't worth anything because there are many games that include this functionality for free. I already felt ripped off because of all the thing wrong with Elite and the DLC debacle, and crappy playlists for early access. The whole thing has just turned into a big stinky turd In my opinion. I can see why IW is not working on the next CoD. It wouldn't suprise me a bit if IW dissolves after they are done with all the DLC for this title. Sounds like a bunch of people already jumped ship.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next