1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 307 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2013 9:48 PM by zombies4lyfe Go to original post RSS
  • 160. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<

i think stamin up should include the camando perk + extra knife damage, the mule kick more on the extra nades and equipment than 4 guns side, and for quick revive pro how about you can drop or toss a syringe that you can only pull out when someone is down and teammates can revive themselves + able to revive yourself but you loose it when you get back up. and i think phd in addition to what you have should let  you take a few more hits before going down because you can cook off nades in your hand so you should be able to take a few more zombie swats i think. and jugg should make you immune to crawlers and things like nova gas and the cold water on call of the dead, fire traps, power traps and anything kinda environmental and the regeneration sounds cool too. good job btw lots of good ideas, if double tap pro did those things i would actually buy it lol. and dead shot for sure more damage and maybe it makes you more of a sniper like can hold breath longer/ quick scoping.

• 161. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<
    oguzhan093

Its a good list but the Pro perk should cost more points. And you should able to get it after a certain round, for example: After round 30 Pro perks are accesible.

• 162. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<

are you apart of treyarch

• 163. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<

NIce list

• 164. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<
    zombies4lyfe

Thanks guys, no i do not work for them, although it would be cool even tho i beleive i lack certian skills, The reason i didnt increase the price of the Pro varients is because by the time you get all the perks you want, buying the pro version will already take extra time, and kills to even be able to afford. I would like to see a challenge in getting the pro versions, perhaps everyone needs to complete an easter egg in order to unlock them. Since the multiplayer engine is being used for zombies, this might be possible in place of unlocking a peice of create a class.

• 165. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<

Ok For quick revive i believe it Should be-

Quick Revive- Revive Teammates faster

Quick Revive Pro- Revive Teammates faster, Be able to revive your ownself.

Thats just what i think. Reason why i dont like picking him up is because they start to die,

even if you pick them up they're still Dying. Some players dont revive at all so get it and ur good.

• 166. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<
    Pyric

zombie-king wrote:

i think stamin up should include the camando perk + extra knife damage, the mule kick more on the extra nades and equipment than 4 guns side, and for quick revive pro how about you can drop or toss a syringe that you can only pull out when someone is down and teammates can revive themselves + able to revive yourself but you loose it when you get back up. and i think phd in addition to what you have should let  you take a few more hits before going down because you can cook off nades in your hand so you should be able to take a few more zombie swats i think. and jugg should make you immune to crawlers and things like nova gas and the cold water on call of the dead, fire traps, power traps and anything kinda environmental and the regeneration sounds cool too. good job btw lots of good ideas, if double tap pro did those things i would actually buy it lol. and dead shot for sure more damage and maybe it makes you more of a sniper like can hold breath longer/ quick scoping.

I like the idea for stamin up because noone else has really come up with any ideas that (in my opinion) would make it worth buying. On the other hand, your ideas for PhD and jugg I do not like because, for one thing, you said PhD pro should make it so you get more hits before going down. Jugg already gives you that and most of us agree that giving someone more than 4 or 5 hits before going down would make the game too easy. As the zombies usually just barely get in that fourth hit except when you're trapped. And I kind of think that being immune to nova gas, traps, and the environment was more on the side of PhD pro.

• 167. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<
    zombies4lyfe

After thinking about it "alot" Mule Kick pro would not be over powered at all with just double equiptment. In someways it would be even more fun to have 6 monkey bombs each. By the time you get the perks you want and then the pro versions, you will already be on round 20 + and the teams remain 4 not 8, there will be new game modes but, not 8 player survival together. if this is all Mule Kick pro offers then i see no problem with it and its not like every 1 gets monkey bombs in a single game anyways. Most people waste their money and end up dieing before getting what they want.

• 168. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<

I think they should add a new perk called Mind Control. If you shoot a zombie with this perk it causes the zombie to attack the other zombies until it dies. Only works 3 times, then you need to buy it again. The collor of the machine will be fully white and the logo on the machine will be a brain. The slogan will be It really gives you a brain freeze!

• 169. Re: >COMMUNITIES ZOMBIE PRO PERK LIST<
    zombies4lyfe

seems like an interesting idea, but not as a perk. If it was a power drop of some sort then sure it would be cool. I want to think of some new perks like Bandolier = extra ammo. But thats all i can think to add right now, i would have to  change double tap pro but i dont want to. maybe some one else can make a "new perk thread" and ill just list my ideas there.

1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next