1 1,211 1,212 1,213 1,214 1,215 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 12,120. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    iigallowsii

nope still no mythical lag comp/matchmaking patch we keep hearing is coming "SOON"

• 12,121. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

does anyone know how to transfer video clips from 360 to computer from online live vault??

• 12,122. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    Doamne

Yeah, I'm in California as well and have been put in lobbies all over the world when I'm by myself. It's funny, though, that when I'm in a group of people in my clan, who are from all over the U.S. and some in the U.K., we end up in lobbies in the U.S. or Mexico.

I've also come across issues where I have 4 bars and suddenly my controller won't respond to my movements right away. It's almost as if I have the digital image settings turned-on on my TV when I don't. It's intermittent and I really can't find any rhyme or reason to it and so it is incredibly annoying. It's only been happening since the last patch.

BTW, I have seen this on two different TVs on two different PS3s; one is an LCD and the other is a Plasma.

• 12,123. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

bo2000 wrote:

Been away a while. Could somebody give me a brief update what IW achieved so far apart from fragmenting players into even more gamemodes and releasing DLC that resets your stats? Is there anything they did to make the game more enjoyable?

they turned on double xp this weekend just past!

• 12,124. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    bo2000

maccabi wrote:

bo2000 wrote:

Been away a while. Could somebody give me a brief update what IW achieved so far apart from fragmenting players into even more gamemodes and releasing DLC that resets your stats? Is there anything they did to make the game more enjoyable?

LOL. Panem et circenses

• 12,125. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

bo2000 wrote:

maccabi wrote:

bo2000 wrote:

LOL. Panem et circenses

yep if it gets much worse they have said we will have ps3 users fed to the lions for the  enjoyment of 360 players and vice versa for the ps3 players

• 12,126. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

They'd probably mess up on that too, they'd put the lions as host and the poor lions would swear they were biting the victims' heads off, but after every chomp they just didnt go down.

• 12,127. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    dastealth

IAmSpur4 wrote:

YeahRight wrote:

In case y'all haven't heard it yet. They announced that by pre-ordering Black Ops 2 players will get the MP map "Nuketown 2025" for free.

Before anybody goes "Whooooo, we get a new Nuketown map" please take a moment and think about it. Apart from being a well planned marketing move (everybody loved Nuketown and nobody want's to wait for that or buy it seperate so they a lot of stupid gamers buy the game before they reckongnize what crap we delivered this time) it clearly shows that the franchise as a whole isn't capable of learning from previous mistakes.

What MW3 clearly shows us every single day (since 7 months so far) ist that fragmenting the playerbase with uncountable modes and maps is going to wreck the quality of the game. So yes, I can understand they like to feel safe on the financial side of things but this sends out the wrong sings to the beaten community.

You make an interesting point in that the playerbase will be fractured from day 1 because of that. Maybe they'll have a new system worked out by then that will lower the amount of fracturing due to DLC. I know that Halo Reach did that by allowing everyone to matchmake with each other, while having DLC maps as voting options if everyone in the lobby had the maps. The only downside to this was that DLC came up as an option with low regularity, but since there was a DLC only playlist it wasn't too big of a deal for me.

That's what Black Ops did also.

• 12,128. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Ok so maybe taking off Lag Compensation wasn't the brightest idea but seriously something needs to be done to fix it I might have a fix but I don't know if it even would make sense but basically I was playing a game where the host was so laggy that 100% of the lobby was 3 bar signals but the weird thing is no one was lagging at all no one was getting insta-killed or invincible everyone was playing at the same speed so maybe setting a maximum ping for all lobbies might be a fix I don't know. It might be a possible solution to set everyone at a certain speed.

• 12,129. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Buff Shotguns lower AA12 ROF                    AS50 and Barrett Should be ONE shot kills in all game modes.                    B vests should only cover torso not head, legs or arms.