1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2012 3:17 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty

Sniping adds technique and strategy to a game that is otherwise dominated by SMG and AR bum rushing.

Here's how to combat snipers: stay out of long lines of sight. Know common sniping buildings/places. FLANK

Quickscoping is far from OP. First of all, they're all using quickdraw, so call in a UAV and flank them or throw a grenade their way.

The only mode that quickscopers ruin is DZ because none of them play the objective and they all go for montage shots. The reason they play DZ? You get more chances than any other mode to shoot people who aren't looking at you. Cheap spawns, trying to hold down a HUGE zone with people spawning all around. They CAN'T get kills in other modes because it ISN'T overpowered which is why they turn to DZ

Case closed.

• 51. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty
    trialstardragon

I know but it is so funny when people never understand why this game does not have the realism that it could.

If it was as real as some players wanted you would not die in just avknife swipe either unless to certain parts of the body.

The explosives in the game would be even more deadlier than what they are now.

All guns that fired at long range even the ARs would have to deal with windage over distance and people would be pressed hard to ever get a long shot; because most players have never fired a real gun so do not know how to adjust for such things.

• 52. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty

trialstardragon wrote:

I know but it is so funny when people never understand why this game does not have the realism that it could.

If it was as real as some players wanted you would not die in just avknife swipe either unless to certain parts of the body.

The explosives in the game would be even more deadlier than what they are now.

All guns that fired at long range even the ARs would have to deal with windage over distance and people would be pressed hard to ever get a long shot; because most players have never fired a real gun so do not know how to adjust for such things.

This right here proves that this is a GAME MEANT FOR ENJOYMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT! NOT TO BE BITCHED ABOUT BY HOW SOME PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME! :|

• 53. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty
    atiredoldguy

"Hey!!! I was trying to sneak up on someone and shoot them in the back, but instead some other sneaky person shot me!!! 

This isnt fair!!! I'm the only one in the game allowed to be sneaky!!!

Fix this NOW!!!       Thanks"

..................  O.P.

• 54. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty

snipers isnt the problem here because it takes alot more skill to quickscope than it does to run around with an mp7 or acr with assasin so no-one can see you even though the gun is overpowered like hell. Also alot of the reson people hate snipers is purely because you either cant or dont use them.

• 55. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty

i think thats BS if you want to complain about anything it should be about the kids that run around and use nube tubes and rockets every single game coz a large number of players use snipers and only little kids and noobs use nube tubes apart froma select few people that use it to do all attactments on a weapon and i use snipers not all the time but from time to time and you say everyone gets killed by snipers everyone gets killed by smgs and assault rifles dos dat mean you got to take out all smgs and make game types for  the and assault rifles if you really dont like snipers dont play the game play something more PG like fifa or viva pinata and if you dont want to the play a game type like ffa one in the chamber problem solved                                                 ooh andif you agree like it so i know coz i just signed up for call of duty site but a founder on elite

• 56. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty
    MaxKirgan

You basically described ARMA right there. I'd love to see the OP try and play it. Bet he rage quits(against the CPU no less) in less than 5 minutes.

• 57. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty

i just started a my first question what do you want taken out of call of duty go over there and answer it for me coz i am honestly curious and would like a range of comments and answerssoplease go have a look ooh and the question is called nube tube or snipers

• 58. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty
    MaxKirgan

Both have their place.

• 59. Re: Snipers Have No Place In Call Of Duty

yea i agree nut thats not the question the question is what would you prefer taken out

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next