13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2012 5:39 PM by VampWolfy RSS

skype?

anyone wanna play mw3 over skype today????? comment if u wanna!

• Re: skype?

Noone will skype and play with you lol..

BlackMetroid95

imTURTLE wrote:

anyone wanna play mw3 over skype today????? comment if u wanna!

Youre not very smart. You know why? You cant play MW3 over skype. (Just 'Trollin)

And...if the way you type describes who old you are, id say you're a three year old.

Mw3 is alot better with playing and skyping together ladies.... ^

BlackMetroid95

Whoa, im not a lady...but i do agree with what you say

MW3 is a lot more fun when you're smashing the disc with a hammer.

fissuresofrequent

NotPadiego wrote:

MW3 is a lot more fun when you're obliterating the disc with TNT. .

(◕‿◕✿)

Fissure, I just raged at Just Cause 2....i thought I would never rage at that wonderful game, but I did....

I was doing this race, the Paya Run or something like that, and its a freaking race around the whole damn island. So I am there, 30 minutes in and I needed something faster (because I was in a dune buggy....my original race car got destroyed, the second one I stole fell off a bridge and the pick up truck had a roach inside, and i didnt want the panau police to follow me..), so I hopped on a motorcycle, you know the REALLY FAST ONES, the cougar, and I freaking raced to the finish. I never race in motorcycles because its dangerous but I had only TWO CHECKPOINTS left, so I risked it. Well, I had one checkpoint left and there was this really tight right turn, so i tilt the cycle, ram into a garbage truck and explode......I almost punched my laptop.....

Wow you got super trolled lol.

I'll play some other with you some other day, I'm at the beach at the moment. Taking a break from all the MW3 BS.

I WILL NOT FLASH YOU MY BOOBIES