Exactly clown, this is what Ghandi needs to understand. While there will always be someone who likes and doesn't like rebalance, there are times when, like shotguns now, 90% or more will want rebalance and 10% won't. So is IW going to do nothing just because a buff/nerf will be 10% of the communities nightmare and ignore the other 90%? It about MAJORITY IW, not whether or not there is at least one person who doesn't want it. If 51% wants something, slightly go with the 51%. If 99% of people want something, go entirely with the 99%. It isn't a hard concept ghandi. And any word yet about fixing the non-headshot OHKs smaws and rpgs are doing to juggs?
Agree to all except the 2 proficiencies for overkill. That would make that perk too powerfull. Imagine kick+2 attachments on ARs, 2 Attachments+range on smgs, and damage and range on shotguns. That is essentially a mini specialist bonus without having to earn it through a killstreak. Something could be done to help out overkill but not that.
They don't need to be unreliable. We know that a 2 pellet kill on all the pumps eliminates 80-90% of all cqc reliability issues. And we also know that it is fair based on the fact that we have had a 2 pellet kill on shotguns since cod 2 and even in mw3 itself with the pre patch spas with damage and emags and the community was fine with that close range strength in at all of these points in the cod franchise. Its not logically possible to suggest that it will upset the community when they have been fine with it in the last 6 games and even in mw3 itself with the emags spas.