20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 9:10 AM by Jus_call_me_J RSS

NEED HELP

I need help with quikcscoping and becoming a pro sniper, my ign is rejectx7up and im on xbl, i need someone to gimme some lessons in private match!!! pleease

• Re: NEED HELP
    iEatHaters

My gt is I Eat Haters.  I get my xbox back (from microsoft repair) on the 11th (tomorrow).  Hit me up and I'll give you a hand, unless you've already gotten help!

starbuckfrack

McInglish wrote:

I need help with quikcscoping and becoming a pro sniper, my ign is rejectx7up and im on xbl, i need someone to gimme some lessons in private match!!! pleease

That little "+" that shows on the screen shows where you are genrally aiming. Try pointing that at another player.

McInglish wrote:

I need help with quikcscoping and becoming a pro sniper...

Contradiction in terms...

Pro Snipers don't glitchscope...

Thedestoyer

A pro sniper? What the heck is with this term?

As a pro sniper what would you bring in after taxes? Is there a health plan?

My god, if you want to be a "pro sniper" join the Marines. There is nothing pro about a video game. My god.

I concur Sir,

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/sniper.gif

Look at this Pro Sniper. He is looking down the scope while his buddy helps him along...

Quite a leap from quickscoping...

Thedestoyer

Cool.

To me anything called "pro" where it pertains to video games, is a joke. Especially when it involves exploiting a game mechanic to gain an unfair advantage over your enemy.

But whatever... another kid that thinks he's going to hit it big on youtube with QS-ing videos... yeah, get in line...

Chill you know he just means he wants to be a good sniper...admittedly if he wants to learn QS then he can't want to be that good, ah well...

zvers

You mean, press aim just before you press fire. Repeat quickly until lucky bullet hits. It's worse than Halo 1's swap weapons and reload glitch.

Thedestoyer

Yup. And it is only a matter of time before he starts a thread whining about being killed by guns with rapid fire... while quickscoping. Those threads make me lol.

another 9-20 player on the way , but guess what his 9 kills are going to be alot better than ours .

Thedestoyer

Totally. Luckily, all the best colleges and corporations have started taking QS'ing montages instead of good transcripts or a decent resume.

This guy could go down in history as the greatest video game sniper ever.

I love how you think QSing is pro...None of the pro gamers use cheapscoping as a tactic. Furthermore, none of the pro players play with sensitivities on 10 like all the little kiddies who cheapscope brag about. I hope I run into you in a lobby. $5 says my MP7 beats your cheapscoping at least 8/10 times.

Thedestoyer

Pro players? What an oxymoron. But whatever... if people want to sit in their Mommy's basement and call themselves "pro" video game players, go right ahead. haha

People who play for money in a pseudo-sport would define "pro players", as pro players in any sport play for money, whereas amateurs play for "sport"/personal enjoyment.

Whether you like it or not, fact is there are people who make money by playing CoD. That is a fact.

Hey, this kid may be on to something.  I had a job interview last week with a Fortune 500 company.  I thought the interview was going well.......until the HR Director handed me an XBox controller and told me the job was mine if I could 720 QS off the catwalk in Dome.

CowboySr

Did you nail it?

Thedestoyer

I ran into a situation similar to this, actually. I am looking to get into staining and painting guitars, and would you believe that one of the requirements to buy a book on the subject is you have to have at least a 2 K/D and can 360 no scope off the bridge on mission.

Then I went to buy some stain and they told me that I have to have 3 moabs in an objective game mode, while kill whoring and ignoring the objective. Ugh.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4XHFTX8XIE_5_E6LXySTImEDfGrsSccVzXtwuMonYoimHMLzn4YR-37AZ