1 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,131 1,132 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 11,290. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

@ G IH A IN ID II

First of all, DON'T IGNORE MY POST. These are serious issues -.-

Please, don't forget about the PC community. MW3 is also on PC.

You must repair the network issues on the MW3 PC game version too.

Also, you haven't repaired 100% the issues with the DLC:

• --- Some users get an error (with some "iw..." files) when connecting to others' lobby / game.
    • --- The second issue with the DLC is that when a player (which owns the DLC) is hosting a game (on a NORMAL / CUSTOM map), all the other players get disconnected from the match ---- the host will be the only player in that match (that happened to me too). I am not sure if only players without the DLC get disconnected or if all players (even the ones with the DLC) get disconnected from the match / game. This is very annoying !!!!

Please, IW team !!! Fix these issues !!!

• 11,291. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    Asynchrony

I haven't had time to catch up here, but I've found out what has been causing my theatre render problems since the last patch. I think you've possibly changed the location of the render file from the HDD cache regardless of storage path settings to an AVI file written to the current storage path. Either that or the USB write speed on my device has coincidentally fallen off a cliff.

Where the USB storage doesn't have sufficient write speed the video skips and the audio is glitched. It seems the performance has degraded on my Xbox licensed 8Gb, but it was only 10MB/s for sequential writes when new.

I rendered the same file from the vault with 3 different storage paths set. The HDD one came out ok, Kingston 16GB DC10 with 13MB/s write speed was ok and the 8GB officially licensed which is my default path was bad.

• 11,292. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    asasa

Absolutely should not. That's luck based.

Nerf Portable Radar

Nerf Javelin

Tactical grenade start match delay.

• 11,293. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

hm my long response got stuck in this editor.... arrgh
    well Ghandi please what u mean by having new team in IW right now?
    i dont really understand that
    and where re the people who made original netcode..
    and if there re gone, why dont hire them again as consultants etc...

i dont know, but i know one thing, if somebody wants really something, he will do that, no matter of what, and then when u want do that, u suddenly discover many ways how to do that, i am getting impression from IW, that there s no really will and energy to want game fixed...

that s how i feel, sorry

• 11,294. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    asasa

Its the truth. This game would be good coming from an indie developer, if it were made from the ground up... but, of course.. that's not at all what happened. Two years of supposed development.. and I struggle naming differences from MW2 and MW3. 7 months of "continued development" and I can list the CHANGES off of memory.

It's sad that such an addictive game format ended up in the hands of the worlds worst developers, but I guess it helps me do better in school when I'd rather study than play this hunk o' junk.

• 11,295. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    Asynchrony

Is it fair to say there is 350ms between what is happening locally for a 3 and 4 bar player because that's what it seems like to me in a recent clip where I got a non registering knife lunge>stab sound then I hear his shots and from the killcam I complete the lunge on his screen by the time he's  fired 5 ACR rounds. I was still alive at that point, but I don't think it would of mattered what I did from the beginning.

• 11,296. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    esmorgue

Really what should happen is you make yourself a little more understandable.. I can accept that you may speak a different language and all. Yet some may just overlook your posts as incoherent ramblings.

The fact is that the people who made CoD4 and MW2 are gone. They may have changed the netcoding to a certain degree, but it wasn't all that much, in the sense that they totally rewrote the whole code. I do not like how this game functions anymore than anyone else. I have been on this thread as long as G IH A IN ID II notifying him of my displeasure and experiences, ideas and so forth. Yet I know they are limited, by staff, or by time constraints that are put upon them by DLC and other fixes the are working on.

• 11,297. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    asasa

Yeah, it takes many 'a hour to go

CTRL+F

"ACR"

40*Backspacex2*

"35"

30*Backspacex2*

"25"

Very, very difficult work.

• 11,298. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

@ G IH A IN ID II

When are you going to read my game mode and DLC Ideas? You promised to read them and I have yet to hear from you about them or see any feedback from you at all. Here is the link again in case you lost it http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200429181 Please read them and provide feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Also sorry about my rant earlier I just haven't had a good game in awhile. Thanks have a nice day.

• 11,299. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

Adam1235678 wrote:

@ G IH A IN ID II

When are you going to read my game mode and DLC Ideas? You promised to read them and I have yet to hear from you about them or see any feedback from you at all. Here is the link again in case you lost it http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200429181 Please read them and provide feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Also sorry about my rant earlier I just haven't had a good game in awhile. Thanks have a nice day.

Again with this.. you want feedback there ya go... that's posts views and replies to the first of your numerous russian doll threads  , heck i think you have a codhq record there

2228 Views 0 Replies