1 1,117 1,118 1,119 1,120 1,121 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 11,180. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

We'll be turning them on one at a time and measuring their impact with new instrumentation reporting that is also included on one of the platforms and will be added shortly to all platforms. This logs a number of stats on the backend at the end of each game so we can A B test the impact of each before and after deployment, as well as get information on a lot of other data that concerns network quality. We can look at this by platform, by game, by region etc,

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Nice that after 7 months of frustrating gameplay you do some analysis. In my very humble oppinion this rather sounds like public beta testing but sadly this is where it goes with many games nowadays. But to get a little more constructive...which platform will be your leadplatform in this quest for better gameplay. In the past there was one thing tried on xbox and another on ps3. I hope you will fix one platform first and then port it to the others and I hope this will be xbox.

• 11,181. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

So I decided to sign out MW3 from work since I don't feel safe buying it again.
    What have I missed in the past couple months? I noticed like 6 new maps or something of the sort. Any of them actually good? Or just more campfests?

Also, any updates that actually.. you know, did something? Perhaps improved gameplay or a better experience? Anything notable at all?

I know I could read the first page but I learned a long time ago not to do something so crazy.

• 11,182. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

@Ghandi

So June 21st, Are You Serious!!, So your saying if the patch is even successful assuming the lifetime of a COD game MW3 will be at least playable with good connections for only 4 months, this is ridiculous. I believe we should be given throwback maps, survivial maps and new survival additions for free, this game is a joke its hard to argue otherwise. Also this testing your doing now clearly shows MW3 was a half build and pushed for release far too early.

• 11,183. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

So unless IW/3ARC won't release bublic betas or MP demos, I'm not going to spend another dollar for this franchise. Well done!

• 11,184. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

RainMaker wrote:

Trolling lol i take it you are happy with the results of 7 months of online gameplay??

JBurn244 wrote:

Enough with the trolling, man, its not contributing or helping anything. The game doesn't function very well for you much of the time...we get it. It's not like you are alone. You're acting like a child.

...and how was he 'twisting and spinning' with that response? He simply replied that he did not have exposure to what or why those things were posted and to not take it as gospel until it is announced in an official manner.

Contributing or helping anything?? Well well well how long have you had this game and played it online and have had no problems with it but yet have contributed to helping the game get better?? Whatever it is you have put forth Has not helped  because i have along with others i meet in game lobbies  have issues with after 7months of sh@#$ detection. "How was he twisting and spinning with that response"

Read it again maybe just maybe i'm to sensitive to sense B.S. To end its seems you have been a good lil zombie since feb 2 2012 Pissing in the wind for it to just blow back in your face..Where has that taken you in this forum to warrant you to think someone is actually listening to you??

OH n sometimes the truth stings "Yes i'm a little  child"... Wanna play in my sand box i'll play nicely i promise

i sad nothing for 7 months
    i read almost every page of this thread
    if trolling is righterous anger over being lied to and deceived, then i really dont know

what u want us paying customers to do?
    should we try fix netcode by ourselves???

and they re post being deleted which are 100% polite, not breaking any TOS and they just disappeared
    because somebody who should never be a mod, decided in his tunnel vision to just get rid of it, without even noticing anyone, awesome

well let s just go ahead, and ban us all, that will just add more fuel to my rage, because i am tired of being pushed around for so long

• 11,185. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

After reading this thread for the past few months I would just like to offer my thanks to IW for this game, I have enjoyed it since release day and continue to enjoy it now. 

Sincerely,

Someone who is fortunate to not have any issues with the game.

• 11,186. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Ghandi,

I have very bad news. On PS3, LMGs got nerfed. As far as I know, only the MG36 has been spared from this nerf. They now kill in the following bullets:

L86: 3-5

MG36: 3-3

PKP: 3-4

MK46: 3-4

M60: 2-4

May you explain as to why you did this? This is absolutely unacceptable.

• 11,187. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Hey Ghandi, how was "medal of honor :warfighter" ? It seems to be really good, i think i will take a breath with this game after one year of LAG with cod modern Lag 3, a shame !

I won't forget, never, the lag we have experienced in your ridiculous game, it's so pathetic. And we spent so many dollars for this thing...

• 11,188. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Nice you and I both have not had any problems with the multiplayer i wonder if the people here have really bad internet connections..

• 11,189. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    kastro187420

RainMaker wrote:

Nice you and I both have not had any problems with the multiplayer i wonder if the people here have really bad internet connections..

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1997939237.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1997941913.png

I don't think that's the case. But, I am curious since you guys claim to have no issues, go to speedtest.net and post your results from a couple different servers.