1 1,116 1,117 1,118 1,119 1,120 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 11,170. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

LOL Yup ak47 most deadly in the world but not in Mw3 for sure... I have said awhile back that all stats of all the guns in Mw3 seems to be askew,the guns are just way way off from their posted stats in the barracks

Like retard offf

• 11,171. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

well it will get fix next week allegedly. Yup just as in like tomorrow that never gets here because when its tomorrow its actually today so you never have to commit to anything telling someone tomorrow or even next week right Steve.   Cheers....

• 11,172. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Hooocccckkkkkkkk twooooooooooo  they could care less about awards when their pockets are filled with your hard earned cash who cares about an award they have millions in sales its that corporation  greed taking place here.

IW and activision are starting to remind me of the apple fiasco and the iphone 4 antenna issue's  they had with the iphone 4's  launch.. LoL

Yeah IW just urinate in my ear also while your at it and tell me its Raining Heavy outside today...

Its humor so don't BAN me but they say "there is some truth in joking"..

• 11,173. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

OMG my head hurts from all the twisting and spinning you put on that response..Someone give me 10 Advil's pleasseeee i think i need it migraine intensity---- Unbearable...sheeeshhh

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

I can't speak for why these were posted to the FB page because I haven't spoken to either party for a while. I think they were highlighting what they had heard from people in a public forum to show we are listening. An e-mail with these requests was also sent to every member of the team at IW. However, please don't read this as a guarantee that any/or all of these will be altered until you hear officially through any channel  'We are changing X,Y,Z'.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 11,174. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    JBurn244

Enough with the trolling, man, its not contributing or helping anything. The game doesn't function very well for you much of the time...we get it. It's not like you are alone. You're acting like a child.

...and how was he 'twisting and spinning' with that response? He simply replied that he did not have exposure to what or why those things were posted and to not take it as gospel until it is announced in an official manner.

• 11,175. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Trolling lol i take it you are happy with the results of 7 months of online gameplay??

JBurn244 wrote:

Enough with the trolling, man, its not contributing or helping anything. The game doesn't function very well for you much of the time...we get it. It's not like you are alone. You're acting like a child.

...and how was he 'twisting and spinning' with that response? He simply replied that he did not have exposure to what or why those things were posted and to not take it as gospel until it is announced in an official manner.

Contributing or helping anything?? Well well well how long have you had this game and played it online and have had no problems with it but yet have contributed to helping the game get better?? Whatever it is you have put forth Has not helped  because i have along with others i meet in game lobbies  have issues with after 7months of sh@#$ detection. "How was he twisting and spinning with that response"

Read it again maybe just maybe i'm to sensitive to sense B.S. To end its seems you have been a good lil zombie since feb 2 2012 Pissing in the wind for it to just blow back in your face..Where has that taken you in this forum to warrant you to think someone is actually listening to you??

OH n sometimes the truth stings "Yes i'm a little  child"... Wanna play in my sand box i'll play nicely i promise

• 11,176. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

RainMaker wrote:

Hooocccckkkkkkkk twooooooooooo  they could care less about awards when their pockets are filled with your hard earned cash who cares about an award they have millions in sales its that corporation  greed taking place here.

IW and activision are starting to remind me of the apple fiasco and the iphone 4 antenna issue's  they had with the iphone 4's  launch.. LoL

Yeah IW just urinate in my ear also while your at it and tell me its Raining Heavy outside today...

i am just tired of all of these lies, especially here in this topic and this PR damage control by Ghandi, like we re some kind of disabled retards who just want to see EACH MONTH new promises, how game will be finally great... and then "hell yeah MAYBE in 2 months some MINOR fix will come"
    how many teams they have "fixing and balancing" this game?
    Ghandi said what, 3 teams? or less or more? he was saying something about weapon balance team, netcode team, elite team etc.

well how in the name of Jesus Christ, is it possible, that after 7 months, issues from DAY ONE in this topic arent solved?

like do u guys in IW, activision think we re THAT stupid? like IQ below 20 or so?

and all u guys do is giving us false hope and this frikking coward moderator, deleting posts without any reason, treating customers like crap, man awesome!!!

like seriously i love how IW thinks that Japan is next to Los Angeles, which is next to Germany, next to Norway, next to Philippines, next to Canada, next to Russia and whatever

that s seriously awesome, do we players have to buy u a world map or something?
    i am seriously tired of seeing foreign players in extreme god mode getting scores over 5k a match and "everything s fine"

and Ghandi- "we re looking into it"
    yeah that s same thing we re hearing for 7 months
    i swear to God, if this continue, i am spamming everything i can get no matter if it s activision, beachhead, IW, twitter etc.
    because this is just pathetic, how we re being treated like annoying insect!

• 11,177. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

5th page, december 5,2011- "option to turn off game music"

what i should say? good job!

63. Dec 5, 2011 5:24 PM (in response to iAmEFFeX)

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes  

1 - Make shotguns stronger

2 - Option to turn off game music

3 - Make footsteps a tad louder and hard to tell if player is up or down the stairs

4 - Fix riot shield

5 - Type 95 is fine

6 - Sitrep pro still can't hear dead silent people

7 - Fix blast shield pro stuns/flashes less"

• 11,178. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

You do realize that if you keep up with your Trolling non contributing posts rants and raves you and i both will get banned off of this forum right??

NoFutureForYou wrote:

RainMaker wrote:

i am just tired of all of these lies, especially here in this topic and this PR damage control by Ghandi, like we re some kind of disabled retards who just want to see EACH MONTH new promises, how game will be finally great... and then "hell yeah MAYBE in 2 months some MINOR fix will come"
    how many teams they have "fixing and balancing" this game?
    Ghandi said what, 3 teams? or less or more? he was saying something about weapon balance team, netcode team, elite team etc.

well how in the name of Jesus Christ, is it possible, that after 7 months, issues from DAY ONE in this topic arent solved?

like do u guys in IW, activision think we re THAT stupid? like IQ below 20 or so?

and all u guys do is giving us false hope and this frikking coward moderator, deleting posts without any reason, treating customers like crap, man awesome!!!

like seriously i love how IW thinks that Japan is next to Los Angeles, which is next to Germany, next to Norway, next to Philippines, next to Canada, next to Russia and whatever

that s seriously awesome, do we players have to buy u a world map or something?
    i am seriously tired of seeing foreign players in extreme god mode getting scores over 5k a match and "everything s fine"

and Ghandi- "we re looking into it"
    yeah that s same thing we re hearing for 7 months
    i swear to God, if this continue, i am spamming everything i can get no matter if it s activision, beachhead, IW, twitter etc.
    because this is just pathetic, how we re being treated like annoying insect!

You should not express the way the online game plays in any negative light that is not conducive with the harmony in this thread topic..

The way to go about getting your point across here just ask around is not by being cynical or raging  it does nothing to help out about the topic at hand so please try to reframe and stay on topic.  "Dam forum Moderators" LOL

Hey IW let me handle the Public Relations in this thread i'd have every post raging fanatic sedated  and calm just like the patrons from "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest".. and for sure you could take until MW5 to come out  to fix the biggest issue in this game SYNC

• 11,179. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    JBurn244

RainMaker wrote:

Trolling lol i take it you are happy with the results of 7 months of online gameplay??

Contributing or helping anything?? Well well well how long have you had this game and played it online and have had no problems with it but yet have contributed to helping the game get better??

Remember that part where I said "you aren't alone"? Yep, that includes me. I've reported the same issues you have in this very thread. But since you're new (and basically shouting that from a mountaintop with your childish posts), clearly that is completely lost on you amidst your delusional whining and howling about the game's problems.

RainMaker wrote:

Read it again maybe just maybe i'm to sensitive to sense B.S.

No, your response to Ghandi is better labeled as "delusionally hearing what you want to hear"

RainMaker wrote:

Where has that taken you in this forum to warrant you to think someone is actually listing to you??

Right back atcha.