16 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 1:02 PM by LeGitCreaper RSS

Hacking

Alot of people i know run codes, such as red box. Is running codes hacking? Also how do people run codes?

• Re: Hacking

No, running codes is a clear manifestation of their skills and how well they can program game altering codes to give them an advantage in such an impenetrable console as the Wii...

Seriously, go away.

I dont run codes. Also you didnt answer my quesion, either one of them

Yes, yes I did, it's not my fault you don't understand sarcasm. And I won't tell you how they run their codes, I'm not that dumb.

But how can you seriously ask if running red-box is hacking? Are you not bright enough to tell that a game altering code that gives someone an unfair advantage is a blatant hack?

Oh, and I never said you ran codes.

McZOMBI

Yes it's hacking and you do it by inserting a circa 1982 floppy disc into your batty crease and entering your date of birth into a rotary phone and say 'leet skillzzzzzzzzzz' three times. You need to pronounce the exact number of Zs mind you or you start WW3.

sovietcookie

Then you step on your right foot, DONT FORGET IT!

Then you spin around three times, WOOO,WOOO,WOO!

Then you do this, and this, andthidhfsdfaskjdfak, and AHHH!

And then you have redbox, DLC, missing gamemodes and unlimited everything.

padiego

Hacking is the act of using a code (people who make codes are called Coders, and when they use the code, they are hackers. People who copy and paste other people's codes are called copy and paster 5 year olds, which are 99.9% of the wii community).

So yeah..it is hacking.

gtfo n00b

really this happens

PikaBoo

LeGitCreaper wrote:

Alot of people i know run codes, such as red box. Is running codes hacking? Also how do people run codes?

I read that as "A lot of people know I run codes" but I guess that's because your name is [legit] which makes me suspicious of you. Either way my laptop battery is at 69% and Everybody Poops is my all time favorite book, I wish they made it into a movie

hackng is for people who cant play the game properly as if the are like retards, you know. About 15% of the time they can actualy play the game properly.

codcanuck

Hey! Yeah, you!

Go tell those people you know that run codes to screw themselves.

And yes, obviously running codes is hacking.

LeGitCreaper wrote:

Yes. Google "wii hacks".

I'm sure many people run codes but that doesn't make them hackers... hell if copying and pasteing something off the internet is hacking then I "hacked" my way  through highschool becasue of a few highschool papers. However even though it isn't considered hacking doesn't mean that is isn't illegal and wrong. People can run codes through a variety of ways but it requires the homebrew channel (or at least an exploit via a game that allows you to run these codes w/o homebrew), not gonna say anything more becyase I may get banned + this might give you and or a few others an idea that shouldn't be followed.