4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2012 12:58 PM by videogamer1 RSS

Hardened/Prestige editions at e3?

Is there a possibility that they will reveal what will come in the hardened and prestige editions of Black Ops 2 at e3. Hopefully old zombie maps. Cod Elite will probably be included. What do you guys think will be included in the Hardened/Prestige editions of Black Ops 2. Any ideas?

• Re: Hardened/Prestige editions at e3?
    IcyRapture

I don't recall things such as this being announced at E3, but there is always a chance. I would definitely keep an eye out for it at E3. Cod Elite most likely will be included and probably giving people a chance for Founder again, basically uping the sales.

The first thing you'll hear about a hardened/prestige edition will be when a retail site like Amazon "accidentally" adds the option to the Black Ops 2 item page. Like Icy said, the E3 focus is going to be on Campaign, adjusted game mechanics and possibly Elite 2.0 information and zombies - the latter being highly unlikely.

I am running out of patience stating this so many times; CoD special editions are ALWAYS kept to be revealed about August/ September time that year, because they are very limited, it makes more sense than to have them run out months before.

If there is a CoDXP this year expect it to be shown then, like with MW3, but definitely not at E3, the expo is used just to show off a campaign mission and wet our tastebuds with a bit more info about the story, nothing more.

i think there will be double xp special camo for weapons DLC's and something else