2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2012 11:28 PM by Johnsgage RSS

No Recon Pro Emblem Awarded

I finished the Paintball Gun: VI challenge (the prerequisite for the emblem) but did not receive the emblem itself. Is there an issue with it or am I missing something. I double checked the requirements for the emblem and it's "Paint 750 enemies using Recon" (or something to that effect) but still nothing.

• Re: No Recon Pro Emblem Awarded

The Recon Pro challenge is achieved through explosive damage only. The paintball challenge applies to bullet damage and not towards the Recon Pro emblem. To complete Recon Pro you must paint 750 enemies with flash grenades, stun grenades, emp grenades, any explosive grenade/equipment, or with damage inflicted by destroying a vehicle or exploding barrel. An easy way to get the Recon Pro emblem is to equip flash grenades and play Demolition or HQ where enemies are congregated in a set location so that you can paint multiple enemies with each grenade.

• Re: No Recon Pro Emblem Awarded

The Recon Pro challenge is achieved through explosive damage only. The paintball challenge applies to bullet damage and not towards the Recon Pro emblem. To complete Recon Pro you must paint 750 enemies with flash grenades, stun grenades, emp grenades, any explosive grenade/equipment, or with damage inflicted by destroying a vehicle or exploding barrel. An easy way to get the Recon Pro emblem is to equip flash grenades and play Demolition or HQ where enemies are congregated in a set location so that you can paint multiple enemies with each grenade.