31 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2012 3:18 AM by Np4uNoahC92 RSS

MW3 Crashing Problem

When loading up MW3 as normal, everything works fine with no problems. Everything is as it should be. However, when loading through Gecko (for the ommited game modes (Infected FTW) and NoClip (I like to play around) in PRIVATE only!) everything is a bit dodgy... Shortly after getting to the main multiplayer menu where you select public or private matches, etc, it will suddenly just hang and make an annoying noise. When it is connecting normally, nothing happens, but when through Gecko it will tell me I have ally requests. I've managed to get to the proposals screen before it crashes and there are 5 requests (which aren't there normally), and are from people I haven't ever played. My Prestige level changes too. I'm currently Prestige 4 Lv41, but when through Gecko it says I'm Prestige 2 Lv 49! Also, when attempting to connect through Gecko, my Ally Code changes to 4507-7303-1154. I've sent that code a request, so I'll see what happens from that... Is my account being hopped, or is it that the v130.10.6 has added some security fix along with the Double XP? I haven't played for a week cause I've been on holiday, so I don't know. I'm not that fussed, since I have to be the host to play Infected, and I usually have a poor signal, but it just strikes me odd how some things change when loading through Gecko and not when loading normal...

• Re: MW3 Crashing Problem

Just Google'd the ally code, just to see what would come up, and this appeared:

omgitzclan.forumotion.com/t112-chuckie-wants-in

That ally code is at the bottom of the page, and this Chuckie dude seems to be a hacker!

Jam your Gecko device firmly up your a**, and it should work fine... No, really- How do you expect anyone to feel sorry for your problems? If you play with fire, you get burned...

Dont play the game... Play My little pony friendship is magic.

I think it suits your age group better

Hmm, I've never heard of 23 year olds playing games such as My Little Pony, except for games magazines of course. However, you seem to know about those kinds of games, so why don't you go back to them. kthnxbai

momskirbyok

ROFLkopter wrote:

Hmm, I've never heard of 23 year olds playing games such as My Little Pony, except for games magazines of course. However, you seem to know about those kinds of games, so why don't you go back to them. kthnxbai

If you're ******* 23 hacking a god damn Wii game, you need a ******* life!

Jesus Christ, can you people read? I ONLY USE GECKO TO PLAY INFECTED! I'm not paying about £150 to buy a PS3 and MW3 just so I can a Goddamned gametype! For ***** sake, what is it about that that you can't grasp? Do you want me to say it again? I. USE. GECKO. SO. I. CAN. PLAY. INFECTED. WITH. MY. ALLIES. ON. THE. WII! Do you understand?

momskirbyok

ROFLkopter wrote:

Jesus Christ, can you people read? I ONLY USE GECKO TO PLAY INFECTED! I'm not paying about £150 to buy a PS3 and MW3 just so I can a Goddamned gametype! For ***** sake, what is it about that that you can't grasp? Do you want me to say it again? I. USE. GECKO. SO. I. CAN. PLAY. INFECTED. WITH. MY. ALLIES. ON. THE. WII! Do you understand?

So...you hack Wii?

For a certain gametype, yes. To cheat and gain an unfair advantage, no. I've never used Gecko in a public match, and I have no intention to either. To be honest, I don't see the point in using the hack codes online. You don't gain anything from it... I just wanted to be able to play Infected on  my Wii.

momskirbyok

ROFLkopter wrote:

For a certain gametype, yes. To cheat and gain an unfair advantage, no. I've never used Gecko in a public match, and I have no intention to either. To be honest, I don't see the point in using the hack codes online. You don't gain anything from it... I just wanted to be able to play Infected on  my Wii.

Alright. I never said you were a bad hacker, just wanted you to specify.

aosungrateful

how old are you? and your wi is hacked no doubt. hypocrite

You've been banned.

the fact that you "USE" a GECKO diminishes your credibility; that's like saying you're not a criminal because you only use your gun to rob your friends.

~what the hell is wrong with how parents teach their children logic~

The problem you're having is that your CODES you copied off the Internet from some forum are any one of the following :

a. BAD codes

b. Patched codes

c. You don't know the difference between MSDOS and *NIX line feeds

d. Your SD card or GECKO USB is corrupted and needs to be reformatted

e. You are too dumb or lazy to write your own CODES; troubleshoot/debug your OWN problems; and don't know what Google Search does.

Regardless, you should probably pack your Wii and your GECKO back up and ship them back to the manufacturer than wasting real people's time with your self-created problems.

*steps down from soapbox*

Man, I hate flaming people; but seriously kid.

If you can't handle adult things; then go back to playing matchbox cars!

Holy hell I'm going to have fun with this post. First, don't come here with those problems. Take your @$$ back to codeleakers. Second, play legit. It's not that scary. Third, You aren't loading your codes through "an sd gecko". SD geckos are to emulate gamecube games. You probably mean Gecko OS, which is an app you copy and pasted to your sd card. Fourth, by saying you have NEVER used gecko in a public match that means that you get on and load through geckoOS, go straight to a private match and only play private matches until you have restarted your wii and loaded through the disc channel. The only way to enable and disable codes in a single session is with a USB gecko. If that is what you had then you wouldn't be on here with this issue.

like2nap03

A hacker, getting trolled by another hacker, and schooled on how to hack properly.  That's just funny!  Oh man, only on MW3 Wii! 

I mean thanks for the help you try to provide and all but this is just hilarious!

This whole thread is hilarious! You have legit players who hate hackers who hate private match hackers who hate people with hacked Wiis who hate hacking noobs who hate children...

Seems like everyone hates everyone. That's MW3 Wii for ya

I wasn't trying to be a hypocrite. I was just pointing out his obvious mistakes. My whole point though was that he came on the forums expecting sympathy because his codes don't work. Are you freaking kidding me?