42 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2012 10:11 PM by 3V1L_666 RSS

{[ T4 (+) Z5 ]}

>>> We are T34M-4/Zomb5quad (the latter is our original name) aka T4/Z5.

You might recognize seeing us from TDM matches in MW3.  Our names look like this for ex:  II.T4{#123A}Z5.II

We are known by many as the "number clan."  Our names originated as a parody of clans in general and were formulated specifically to be confusing.  The reality is we are not a clan, but instead an elite Team of extraordinary, highly skilled gamers.  We've been around for about a year and a half.

What this means (Team vs. clan) is we try to be unlike clans in almost every way:

.....  While most clans recruit all who want to join, we on the other hand are extremely selective/picky as to who qualifies to join us.

.....  Also, we are COMPLETELY against hacking/modding/cheating. In fact we hate anything that takes away from the competitive spirit of the FPSs (including the use of glitches) and anyone who chooses to partake in these actions. Moreover most clans have at least one or two members who hack (or many more)... unlike us.  We have NONE.

(Anyone who knows us knows we love making fun of people who use mods aka "training wheels" lol)

..... Lastly, to be in our Team the player must not only possess Skill but a chill, cool, friendly, team-player type personality.  Hence no negative/mean, overly immature, or annoying players are admitted to the group (in fact we just kicked a highly irritating and problematic member out for being a jerk to people both inside the Team and out).  I wish clans had this rule; most don't.

My name is #051X, but you can call me Six.  I lead this mighty Team.  We are proudly represented on BO and MW3.

We are also solely (and proudly) on the Wii (as a Team) despite its many problems.

I will now be involved in the COD forums to represent our amazing group, mainly so that rumors that we are hackers will cease and so that we can call out real hackers who we encounter firsthand.  While we will not call out clans/people who "might" be cheating, we will confirm those who we experienced Were for a fact OR those who strongly appear to be.

Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, or to vent on how much you hate hackers like we do

• Re: {[ T4 (+) Z5 ]}
    codcanuck

Your clan will definitely be the most easily recognized

Look at our clan rules on the forum need recruits ASAP join if u want

It usually is, though people tend to pass us off quickly for hackers because they lost or because they look at the lobby leaderboard and a few of us have over "2" KDs. And like someone said below, since our names look bizarre and colorful that tends to scare people as well unfortunately haha.

padiego

Over 2 KD? Unless its over 4, its not very fishy, so you guys are lucky to find total noobs that actually believe that players over 2KD=hacker

In my experience, finding anyone w/ even mid-2 who is Legit anymore is... Very difficult, to put it mildly. It's sad.

I have a tried and tested technique that some of you might know about already in how I get the truth out from people before a match. 99% of the time the hacker inadvertently reveals the truth after I run a few questions by them and those people are usually posers w/ a 2-6 range KDR, but mostly high 1 to high 2 range.

It's pretty funny.

EliteKing

welcome to the forums 6.

glad you took our advice and signed up.

im also glad we had that little chat, cleared the air about a lot of things.

Calling someone by a number feel cool :D

No offence, but everytime i see a clan name like that, I think they hack...especially if there is multiple colours.

= ) WE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! VERY VERY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!  hahaha

Glad to see you here #6.

I always appreciate playing against you, and/or your clan regardless of the trouncing I usually get LOL! I never thought you guys used "training wheels" (to borrow your term) at all. I have never seen you guys be disrespectful either. Playing both with and against you has always helped me "up my game."

I am glad to see you joining here so I finally know what the damn numbers and such were about! I was always like, WTF? Who are these guys?

Look forward to getting bested again.

Hows it man...

just googled a mw3 forum for the wii happened to come across your post

just to clear the air I don't use "training wheels" nor does my clan and our standards are

The same as your's seems that we both asked a member to leave our ranks for similar

reason's

ultimately came and posted this when I read to maybe develop a friendship

Hope to hear back

xAFBx *PRAETORIAN*

God we are getting more and more clan drama on the forums...

hey 006    welcome.

Luckily you don't have to worry about clan drama from us since we're not a clan   We try to stay away from clans all together actually, except when we merk 'em on the battlefield. And thanks for the welcome, however I'm wondering how you know my full original number is 006? Do we know each other??

PikaBoo

silentshotnl wrote:

hey 006    welcome.

006 from the 007 movies was actually a traitor

Also most of the clans I've looked at have requirements so to me you non-clan team looks pretty...clanny to me. Especially since you sayed "we are known as the 'number clan' so I'm not sure if you're a clan or just like the r@pesquad but either way I hate hax0rs blah rage blarg dsl;ka fjewifjaoisefjlks (venting)

Well, if you read what Our requirements are, you'll see that they are in fact what seperates us from other clans. When it comes down to it any group who plays together on here is, by default, called a "clan" (that's why people call us the # clan).  We can't change that fact. We're a group that plays together so there's no way to get away from that title, but we always point out to all that we're Not a clan... "Here's why." But yeah hackers are the scum of the COD universe followed closely after by spawn lockers.  Fulltime campers come in 3rd I'd say.

Number 23, I like your name. Haha. Yes I think I remember playing against you a couple times. Good stuff. But I don't remember whether you had a mic or not? Thanks for the positive comments, we'll have to play more matches together, maybe this time w/ you in our party

This is great

nice to see our team is recognized by others as a mighty non hacking fully skilled TEAM of awesome people as it truely is

We kick ass

Take names

Kick More ass

&DON'T USE TRAINING WHEELS!!

& I'm glad we help other raise their ranks the RIGHT way as Number_23 said.

{(T4(+)Z5)} HOLLA

This is great

nice to see our team is recognized by others as a mighty non hacking fully skilled TEAM of awesome people as it truely is

We kick ass

Take names

Kick More ass

{(T4(+)Z5)} HOLLA

This is great

We kick ass

Take names

Kick More ass

{(T4(+)Z5)} HOLLA

Hello Six and welcome to the forum.

You guys should play some matches against the R@pe Squad, I assure you there will be plenty of r@ping.

The R@pe squad is not a clan, is a team lead by the forum user "Beas7Blood" and filled with the majority of MW3 Wii forum users.

fissuresofrequent

You call people numbers You should change your tag to the kids next door. KND

I wanna be number 3 because he's a baller.

The biggest thing, aside from hacking profiles that is, that I HATE about hackers is the uncertainty if I am being bested by real skill on a level playing field or being owned by hackers. I am a good sport win or lose. So I admit early on I questioned your clans skills.

Then I saw you all rage quit...

It was three of you folks and I was one of two randoms. We were rocking and like two minutes in I see a friendly pred missle targeting, and like ninjas you all vanished (LOL)!

I left just a few moments later. That was the moment I knew you weren't cheaters.

There are several individuals I have come to respect as truly legit and I always like to see them in the lobby regardless of what side they are on.

Thanks man.  Yeah we try and avoid hackers as much as we can but of course there's so many that you end up having one join the other side or he gets past our super hacker detecting abilities in the lobby hah.

HACKERS ARE SUPERCOOL!

yeaah we basically believe hacking is for "NO SKILL" players.....it's just pretty lame, and stupid and it's not the point of the game so if you ever play against us, you can be 100% sure we are not hacking! cross my heart

yeaah we basically believe hacking is for "NO SKILL" players.....it's just pretty lame, and stupid and it's not the point of the game so if you ever play against us, you can be 100% sure we are not hacking! cross my heart