1 1,049 1,050 1,051 1,052 1,053 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 10,500. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    roachoutro

GHANDI!

Have you find out what causes these "Lag Comp" & "Out Of Sync" issues? If you have, whats ETA on fix? Tried it just now, it seemed even worse. What the hell? By getting bunch of new Robert Bowlings on twitter, giving free stuff etc. wont change the fact that MW3 has been broken and unplayable since release.

• 10,501. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Hi all does it seem like the most basic problem to be fixed is lag???

If its fixed most of the issues with shot guns, hit detection and being slow to react rather it be half second, quater second or one second  behind would probably be fixed??

It also seems that questions about syncing and lag problems get skipped over by the dev team here like its a hot potato.. lol its a fact not fiction but  until they fix the host disadvantage i will continue to kill my connection to play a half decent game.

Yeah its sad but so is being host..

Anytime i see  "awaiting challenge" i say oooohhhh  sh*!%  this dumb  game picked me as host again and if i'm getting worked from being behind as being host.

So be it  i DASHBOARD PRO  and the hell with everyone in the lobby being mad. Hell i am also i pull gun out first put 8 to 10 bullets in enemy to keep dieing and loosing gun fights even from being  behind cover!!.

"AWAITING CHALLENGE",, and tag your it your the host 8 out of 10 times. Oh yeah i bet IW did not want anyone to know that bit of info why??

Use your imagination lol.

The other thing to point out is this game runs off way lower bandwidth than what you would ever imagine and getting picked as host also. You don't need super bandwidth to play this game.

FYI------ 125kbps down and 125kbps up and your sure never to get host again.

Also i have been picked as host with 1000kbps down and 500kbps up and thought no way so i kept lowering QOS until i could play and not get picked as host anymore.

Me personally if i had my way i'd have  everyone nerf there connections and force IW's hand into bringing back host advantage thats just me..

• 10,502. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

i agree and from what i ve noticed the last couple days is there s a hell of alot of people throttling their bandwidth already 3 or 4 times yesterday i spent atleast 5 min stuck in host migration only for the system to slowly kick everyone out of the lobby and turn round and say no suitable host s found

• 10,503. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    kastro187420

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

I stand by the fact, however, that this request is not game breaking at this rime and repeat the suggestiom that if the AA-12 is deemed so bad there are other SGs for the player to use.

This will be the last SG related post to which I will respond until other issues are resolved. I hope SG users will understand this.

Respectfully,

G IH A IN ID II

Come on GHANDI, the only defense i've seen you guys come up with at this point for the AA-12 is that you don't have to press the trigger each time you want to fire. That's a terrible excuse for keeping the weapon bad. Tack onto the fact that you're not going to fix it because there's something else you can use, and it's no wonder many of us are losing faith in you guys as a development studio. I'm guessing most of the Talent left with Jason/Vince? It would certainly explain why things are taking so long to get done anyway.

At the very least, using that same excuse, it deserves a faster RoF and more starting Ammo, being that it is a full auto weapon. It deserves the same benefit that other full autos get. If you're supposed to spray and pray with the gun, at least give it the ammo and fire rate to do so.

• 10,504. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    bubbacake

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

asasa wrote:

Did you really say what I think you said? That the AA12 is intentionally a trash weapon and that you dont want people to use it? THEN WHY IS IT IN THE GAME?

I didn't say that. The team feel it is a very effective weapon at close range because it is teh only full auto SG. However, we did not want to encourage overuse of this gun in mid-long range situations for game performance reasons. I have explained this before. If you don't like the AA-12 asasa then there are other SGs to use.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

You never gave that kind of excuse for the Dragunov. In fact, you never gave that kind of excuse for the LMGs.

And even if you did, it's a moot point now considering that you are buffing it.

I also laugh at the fact that you think it's okay to have a weapon be terrible by saying that you can just use another gun.

• 10,505. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

message to ghandi

when will the music remix be brought to mw3 so we can finally mute music, vital for games like search and destroy

• 10,506. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Yeah it is stupid! Every gun should at least be  somewhat usable, and the AA-12 is definatly not 1 of those "usable guns", trust me I have about 2000 kills with it and a 1000 are pre-patch and about a 1000 post patch, so I know how it was before the patch and how it is now.

And another thing, you said: if it's so bad, there are other shotguns to use.

First of all, the only good shotguns are the Striker and maybe the USAS, Spas, KSG and Model all get stupid hitmarkers even with Damage which is stupid. I don't know what game the devs are playing but when I play MW3 I get stupid close range hitmarkers like crazy with damage while my aim is DEAD ON

The devs who think the shotguns are fine should really level up at least 1 shotgun all the way then they can give a valid opinion on them. So.... please buff the shotties like requested in the "Shotgun Balance Thread" it will make the game much more fun for everyone.
    Thanks

-KnifedByWong-

• 10,507. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

WongKnife wrote:

Ghandi, I have a question about Gun Game

Could you change the guns in Gun Game? Because atm I think they are a bit weird, you start out with an M4 then some more AR's and at the end a pistol. I think it should be like Black Ops where you start with a pistol, maybe with a tac knife, and then shotties and smg's and you end with maybe a Javelin or something fun.

Would be easy to change it? Thanks, really appreciate the patches you guys put out!

I'll forward this request to the team.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 10,508. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Chairman Meow wrote:

Haha, the riot shield is a joke! I've been OSKd killed through the middle of the shield by snipers a few times now, and I'm not even sure why.

I had a guy call BS on his on kill, saying afterwards that he couldn't understand why he'd got it.  He'd fired two bullets on reflex, aimed dead center of the shield, and I died.  I'd had full health, we were facing each other on each of our screens.  The two bullets just went through the shield like it wasn't even there.

• 10,509. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

spoiler_82 wrote:

message to ghandi

when will the music remix be brought to mw3 so we can finally mute music, vital for games like search and destroy

I believe it is scheduled for July and to be clear it will be a less obtrusive remix, not a mute.

Cheers,

Steve