1 1,044 1,045 1,046 1,047 1,048 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 10,450. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    BladesOut

    Just pointing it out... But I have very few posts and many are legit knife only *******...

  • 10,451. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    zestroy

    Hi,

    I'm looking for an explanation of how the playability of this game can degrade after being so crisp post TU14? My ENTIRE friend list had improvement in accuracy statistics that are now going the other way.

    It seems connectivity has worsened during double XP when logic argues due to an increase in player numbers. Now I understand the next TU doesn't even address the issue.

    2 million hits on this thread by peps wondering and hoping for improvement. Screw buffing this and nerfing that, fix the problem!

  • 10,452. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    markocc

    When can we expect the next attempt at a lag compensation fix because this game is still completely ******* awful. I am still getting instakilled by 1 bullet to the foot while it takes me half a clip before I start to get a hit marker even with a 4 bar connection against other 4 bar connection people.

     

    It's almost like this game is predicting what it expects people to do and kills you even when you don't get shot. They seriously broke this ******* game and I am almost certain it is because of Elite. Of course they would never admit this but why the hell else would they be completely unable to fix this problem since Black Ops came out? There is no way they are going to get rid of their new cash cow until they completely whore out the franchise until it dies like they did with Guitar Hero.

     

    I am absolutely ******* done with COD and have completely lost all faith. I am sick of these ***** completely screwing over everybody who has supported them over the years just to make a few million extra. I am tired of beta testing your broken ******* games for you only to never have the game actually fixed.

     

    I truly hope that Respawn gets the rights to Modern Warfare because that is our only chance in hell of ever getting a working COD game again.

  • 10,453. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    zestroy wrote:

     

    Hi,

    I'm looking for an explanation of how the playability of this game can degrade after being so crisp post TU14? My ENTIRE friend list had improvement in accuracy statistics that are now going the other way.

    It seems connectivity has worsened during double XP when logic argues due to an increase in player numbers. Now I understand the next TU doesn't even address the issue.

    2 million hits on this thread by peps wondering and hoping for improvement. Screw buffing this and nerfing that, fix the problem!

    There is an explanation. We know what has happened and we are going to resolve the issue. I'm sorry that I cannot explain further until I have attended a meeting with Activision early next week.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

  • 10,454. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    pulling69 wrote:

     

    GHANDI: can you answer or look into something...When a player is firing the Stryker really fast why when near your player why do frames skip? It happens a lot. Thanks

    The Striker puts out a lot of bullets if you fire it really fast. In certain situations when the host is over burdened all the many bullet traces are expensive. This is paticulalrly noticeable in Infected, for example, when a lot of Striker's are firing at the same time, not necessarily in your view. This is why we didn't buff the AA-12 which is full auto.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

  • 10,455. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    asasa

    Did you really say what I think you said? That the AA12 is intentionally a trash weapon and that you dont want people to use it? THEN WHY IS IT IN THE GAME?

  • 10,456. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    Xxace789xX

    Ghandi, when can we expect TU 15 on PS3? According to Call of Duty: MW3 PC Patch 1.13 and PS3 1.15 Updates, the patch is already live, but I wasn't prompted to update yet as of now. I live in the US if that makes a difference.

  • 10,457. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    Ghandi, If you're going to make a weapon intentionally bad. Don't put it in the game. Just don't do it. You don't see people complaining about not having the TAR or the F2000 in the game.

     

    I'm not aiming this at you. But more so at your weapons team.

  • 10,458. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    asasa wrote:

     

    Did you really say what I think you said? That the AA12 is intentionally a trash weapon and that you dont want people to use it? THEN WHY IS IT IN THE GAME?

    I didn't say that. The team feel it is a very effective weapon at close range because it is teh only full auto SG. However, we did not want to encourage overuse of this gun in mid-long range situations for game performance reasons. I have explained this before. If you don't like the AA-12 asasa then there are other SGs to use.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

  • 10,459. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    Xxace789xX wrote:

     

    Ghandi, when can we expect TU 15 on PS3? According to Call of Duty: MW3 PC Patch 1.13 and PS3 1.15 Updates, the patch is already live, but I wasn't prompted to update yet as of now. I live in the US if that makes a difference.

    The PC patch is live. The PS3 patch will go live in the first half of June.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II